Chiraq - Mexicans vs Blacks

that one dude clapping his hands like a bitch got it the worst, laying in his own blood there at the end.

Have you seen the one where there was a gang shooting. The guy used his friend as a human shield.

bro i thought you werent supposed to post race stuff?

Damn those hoodlums got fucked up thats why you don't mess with mexicans lol. Mexicans love to brawl.

Black don't crack. But in this case it leaks everywhere.

The eses were a bit too much for the brothas this time.

Black don't crack. But in this case it leaks everywhere.

The eses were a bit too much for the brothas this time.

I hate it when people say mexicans can't fight like come on. Just because a lot of them just come to america to work and get paid don't mean they don't got a fighter in them. Mike garcia, oscar de la hoya, canelo i can't think of anymore names other than ryan garcia. But those are some of the best fighters right now.

Mexicans are rugged. How about Mexicans vs islanders?

The one dude trying to separate them ended up getting involved in the fight, it's always best if you can stay as far as you can from streets fights, unless off course you know the people involved.

Dude that got dropped 13 seconds in then soccer kicked never got back up haha too good

Was that some goof playing Forgot About Dre off of YouTube on their phone? It was the music video edit with the cut scene...

Well, if it's Chicago, at least they weren't shooting each other for a change.

Imagine a 4 way tournament between Mexicans, Blacks, Russians, and Islanders.

Winner takes home the title of race you should never initiate a brawl with.

always been chechens and kavkaz guys(khabibs people)

americans might not understand though how dangerous those guys are

Back