Chips you prefer

I saw something saying Doritos is one of the saltiest chips, so googled to see if there's such thing as reduced salt Doritos similar to what I think Fritos used to have, a lower salt version. Couldn't find low salt Doritos, but saw something about Late July multigrain tortilla chips having lower salt. At Costco, without comparing serving size, Late July had 1/4th the salt as cheddar sour cream Ruffles.

I had Late July before, but wasn't wowed and wasn't conscious of salt content back then, but going forward, I'm buying Late July instead of Doritos.

There is a really nice chippy close to where I am, called Two Brothers.

Throw a load of salt and vinegar over it, drop a sausage on top of it and a can of coke and boom, dinner done.

Anyone saying Pringles should be shot, they don't even contain potato which is why they can't say chips on the packet.

fries3.jpg

bunch of limeys in this thread. sherdog is an american website you english cunts, we call em chips not fucking crisps

a
11.JPG12.JPG

These 2 do it for me screw it if they arent considered chips...............Bags are purdy too:)

Anyone saying Pringles should be shot, they don't even contain potato which is why they can't say chips on the packet.
Ingredients. Pringles have about 42% potato content, the remainder being wheat starch and flours (corn and rice) combined with vegetable oils, an emulsifier, salt, and seasoning.

I think they make their chips out of mashed potatoes and thats the difference. Companys tried to sue them and they suceeded but they sued because pringles was a threat to their market share. I myself not a huge fan each chip looks exactly the same.

Cape Cod Jalepeno and aged cheddar.

Will take most kettle chips though.

Back