Chinese food is incredibly complex

Catching bats in caves is a lot of hard work

chinese food is good. there is chinese food you get at the local spot of any town that is americanized, but if you go to like real chinese restaurants in Flushing, NY or something it is totally different.

Also, chinese snatch is very tasty. Going to all you can eat that tomorrow night.

Also, having a hot chinese woman feed you chinese food adds to the experience...

Yeah cant say I'm a fan of the Chinese food. Thai hits the spot

Dim Sum is good shit. Being from Vancouver I was all over it. Cantonese food otherwise I find pretty dull.

Shanghai is a great city for dining, street food, everything.

Inland is where things get good. Chongqing, Hunan and Sichuan have intense, bold dishes.

In Western China they have a really awesome Uighur cuisine that is like a Chinese Middle Eastern mix.

If you've only had takeout you might as well be describing American food based on Arby's.

If it ain't on the panda express menu, ion want it

I miss Windsor Dim Sum in Boston, they have some amazing stuff.

I can't say I've ever had truly authentic Chinese, but I love US Chinese takeout.

More cream cheese wontons for me. Plus they give you enough food to survive on for 3 days.

Authentic Chinese food is among the worst the world had to offer. I’ll stick with the Americanized take-out Chinese food.
The best Chinese food I ever had was in Japan. A place called dragon's, they served Chinese and Japanese dishes. I'll never forget that place

I've studied the intricacies of details of Chinese food that you people don't even know the name of.

It is an interesting fact that most other asian countries that have noodle dishes actually have them cause of chinese influence.

Eating Chinese food is complicated too. They just give you two little sticks and tell you to figure it out. Everything has to be a fucking test with them. It’s why they perform so well in school. I should know. My wife is Chinese. I mean, she’s American. But Chinese.

Everything seems more complex than it is when you're an outsider.

Pork fried rice with egg is fantastic

Back