China's Xinjiang region legalizes Muslim concentration camps to educate and transform extremists

You are wrong to give that idea about me. I never once attributed Nazism to Islam alone, but the danger is there and continuing today.

You are wrong to bring Christianity and atheism into this. Atheist soldiers were forced to fight under Hitler through conscription. There was also propaganda by the Nazis to silence any Christian opposition.

There are Muslims today who willingly will follow anti-semitism and then follow their Quran that they will get 72 virgins in paradise.

Yes, and it is a fallacy to just lump everybody together and say Muslims, atheist, and Christians all equally fought together for equal reasons and for equal motivations. Lefty liberals like yourself do this all the time to deflect against the real dangers of Islam in modern times.

I guess Hitler, Trump, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi all drank water and wore pants, so we should completely say all their ideologies are equal, right? This is your fallacy.

Yes, you specificly brought up muslims in isolation when mentioning nazism, which is quite frankly very strange. The line of reasoning doesn't follow either, because the modern anti-semitism in the Arab nations stems the Palastine-Israel conflict, besides the six day war, which all happened post WW2 (one could argue directly because of it). Obviously different idelogies gathered under the nazi banner had different motives and should be viewed within the context of their country, religion, politics and nationality. I never claimed anything else, I simply pointed out that they were all participants in the inhumane treatment of the jews. Let's not forget nazi germany was the arbitrator.

My ex-girlfriend is from Israel btw, and you'd be surprised how many muslims live inside the walls. They are all pretty much descendents of arabs in various forms. 21% of the population are non-Jewish Arabs (1) and 17,7% are muslims (2), and this is INSIDE the walls.

The last part of your post is just ridiculous. What nonsense analogies and stupid non-sequiturs you are making.

Haha, you want to talk about free speech?

Will you go against Muslims who want to stop our free speech? Answer me, yes or no.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...h-for-ridiculing-prophet-muhammad-on-whatsapp

Pakistan executes people who ridicule Mohammad in a cartoon.

Will you say a Muslim country is just as bad as China?
YES, Pakistan is every bit as bad as China and the Muslim faith is notoriously anti-free speech, what's your point? I am not a support of Islam, or any other organized religion for that matter. See, this here is at the core of the problem you and I are having. I can condemn both parts of an extreme, you can't because you're blinded by hatred. You are the same as them.

Not sure who to root for here. Maybe just happy that extremists have a new and better enemy now.

Not a big fan of the totalitarianism of "Communist" China (they're much more totalitarian than communist, of course) or of much of the Muslim world. As far as I can see, there is little to no justification for these reeducation camps or concentration camps or whatever you want to call them. Muslims aren't a threat to the Chinese government. I think they're exacerbating the problem, if anything.

Bernie Bros. They hear free education and are all over it.
Haha. Intelligent answer.

Brilliant.gif

See, free education. This is real communism. Finally. It's all about sharing and helping.

Seriously, how can anyone criticize a policy this benign and well meaning?: "They're superstitious, they're deviant, they're potentially dangerous. The role of the party-state is to bring them into the light of civilization, to transform them." How Islamophobic does one have to be to want to keep Muslims from the light of civilization?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-says-internment-camps-free-vocational-training-041630032.html

...again, not sure which side is the lesser evil here...

you specificly brought up muslims in isolation when mentioning nazism, which is quite frankly very strange. The line of reasoning doesn't follow either

You are wrong. I brought up Muslims and Nazis because this is 100% historical fact.

Muslim%2Bmembers%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWaffen-SS%2B13th%2Bdivision%2Bat%2Bprayer%2Bduring%2Btheir%2Btraining%2Bin%2BGermany%2C%2B%2B1943.jpg

These are Muslims that fought for the Nazis in Yugoslavia.

9780674724600.jpg

"David Motadel explains how German officials tried to promote the Third Reich as a patron of Islam. He explores Berlin’s policies and propaganda in the Muslim war zones, and the extensive work that authorities undertook for the recruitment, spiritual care, and ideological indoctrination of tens of thousands of Muslim volunteers who fought in the Wehrmacht and the SS."

https://www.rferl.org/a/bosnian-mus...ic-16-others-charged-war-crimes/29539422.html
Muslims were in a war in the 1990s. Yugoslavia was broken up into Bosnia and other countries. Again, this is 100% historical fact.

My argument is 100% clear. Muslims had problems in the 1940s fighting for Nazis and later again in the 1990s without Nazis. Do you see a common theme?

60 Minutes did a video about sharia patrols. Do you want sharia patrols in your neighborhood? Yes or no. I don't see Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, Shamanists, Voodooists, or atheists acting this aggressively like a gang. You fail to see the political implications of their takeover strategies over 1,000 years in the Middle East, India, Indonesia, and Chechnya.

You are a leftist who will call me "hateful" for having "islamophobia". No, you just want to use labels on me. The truth is that I see reality.

Last edited:
See, free education. This is real communism. Finally. It's all about sharing and helping.

Seriously, how can anyone criticize a policy this benign and well meaning?: "They're superstitious, they're deviant, they're potentially dangerous. The role of the party-state is to bring them into the light of civilization, to transform them." How Islamophobic does one have to be to want to keep Muslims from the light of civilization?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-says-internment-camps-free-vocational-training-041630032.html
The Chinese state owns less of the national wealth than the Norwegian state does. They're just using the ideology of communism to maintain authoritarian control while violating its principles in practice.

The Chinese state owns less of the national wealth than the Norwegian state does. They're just using the ideology of communism to maintain authoritarian control while violating its principles in practice.

In theory communist governments only initially need authority to nationalize the means of production. In practice, the maintenance of an ultra-centralized authority in the hands of the party is the core aim of all communist states. The ChiComs have long since figured out that strict adherence to Marxism is an impediment to economic development, but they've struggled with how to allow a freer economy without allowing too much more political freedom.

But my joke was that, like many communist tyrannies, these reeducation camps are ostensibly to help Muslims rather than harm them.

Yes, you specificly brought up muslims in isolation when mentioning nazism, which is quite frankly very strange. The line of reasoning doesn't follow either, because the modern anti-semitism in the Arab nations stems the Palastine-Israel conflict, besides the six day war, which all happened post WW2

Nonsense.

Muslims hating jews is as old as the Muhammadan religion.

The 2 "authentic" hadiths call jews rats, and the perfect example for mankind prophesizes that the judgement day will not come until the muslims fight and kill the jews, until every tree behind which a jew hides tells a muslim: "there's a jew behind me, come and kill him".

This is literally ingrained in their religion, although the coalition of muslims getting their asses handled to them by Israel obviously potentiated it.

Put your money where your mouth is. Sell your iphone and your playstation because they're made in China.

Stop buying Chinese products. Support Trump on the tariffs.

You want to criticize China? Put your money where your mouth is.

They have suicide nets and Chinese spies.

Stop the immigration of Chinese students into American universities. It's either liberal diversity or protectionism. Put your money where your mouth is if you want to criticize China.

China can do whatever they want. I'm criticizing the people who think what they are doing is a good thing. Because they are a threat to me, here, in my country.

You are wrong. I brought up Muslims and Nazis because this is 100% historical fact.

Muslim%2Bmembers%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWaffen-SS%2B13th%2Bdivision%2Bat%2Bprayer%2Bduring%2Btheir%2Btraining%2Bin%2BGermany%2C%2B%2B1943.jpg

These are Muslims that fought for the Nazis in Yugoslavia.

9780674724600.jpg

"David Motadel explains how German officials tried to promote the Third Reich as a patron of Islam. He explores Berlin’s policies and propaganda in the Muslim war zones, and the extensive work that authorities undertook for the recruitment, spiritual care, and ideological indoctrination of tens of thousands of Muslim volunteers who fought in the Wehrmacht and the SS."

https://www.rferl.org/a/bosnian-mus...ic-16-others-charged-war-crimes/29539422.html
Muslims were in a war in the 1990s. Yugoslavia was broken up into Bosnia and other countries. Again, this is 100% historical fact.

My argument is 100% clear. Muslims had problems in the 1940s fighting for Nazis and later again in the 1990s without Nazis. Do you see a common theme?

60 Minutes did a video about sharia patrols. Do you want sharia patrols in your neighborhood? Yes or no. I don't see Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, Shamanists, Voodooists, or atheists acting this aggressively like a gang. You fail to see the political implications of their takeover strategies over 1,000 years in the Middle East, India, Indonesia, and Chechnya.

You are a leftist who will call me "hateful" for having "islamophobia". No, you just want to use labels on me. The truth is that I see reality.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're not listening. If you want to respond to my comment, respond to it instead of qouting tiny parts irrationally and pretend like the other's don't exist.

I never said that muslim participating in WW2 (although I can't say to what extend, if you can provide actualy stats that would be nice) and the civil war in Yugoslavia (we recieved Bosnian refugees in the 90s here) wasn't a fact. You don't see other religions acting like a gang? What are you even talking about. The Anti-Balaka in African Republic, The tripura forces in India, Gods Army in Myanmar, Lords Resistance army in Uganda, the KKK, the eastern european christian orthodox fanatics, and let's not forget the nothern Ireland 30 year war between protestants and catholics. These are all recent Christian terrorist groups. The same apply for the other religions, especially bringing war and conflict into it. Lol at voodooist and such, because if you want to go down that road of tribalism civil war, especially in Africa, we'd be endlessly talking about genocide, ritual slaughtering and mass murdering. The reason you haven't heard about it is because your head is up your ass. If we concede that the government in the USA is affiliated with christianity, then the number would explode.

BTW, the Orthodox (Christian) Serbians and Muslim Bosnians were both willing participants in the war in Yugoslavia, but the vast majority of killed (around 150.000) were muslim civilians. The serbian regime literally promoted ethnic cleansing and mass raped and slaugthered innocent bosnian civilians. Thousands of muslims fled, including some to Denmark. You don't even know about the wars you're bringing up.

Again, are you daft? NO I don't support Sharia in any form. I despise extremism in any way, shape or form. That doesn't change the fact that your shitty recollection of history is shitty. I'll have to repeat the same thing again:

"YES, Pakistan is every bit as bad as China and the Muslim faith is notoriously anti-free speech, what's your point? I am not a supporter of Islam, or any other organized religion for that matter. See, this here is at the core of the problem you and I are having. I can condemn both parts of an extreme, you can't because you're blinded by hatred. You are the same as them."

Nonsense.

Muslims hating jews is as old as the Muhammadan religion.

The 2 "authentic" hadiths call jews rats, and the perfect example for mankind prophesizes that the judgement day will not come until the muslims fight and kill the jews, until every tree behind which a jew hides tells a muslim: "there's a jew behind me, come and kill him".

This is literally ingrained in their religion, although the coalition of muslims getting their asses handled to them by Israel obviously potentiated it.
That is why I said MODERN day anti-semitism, which along with modern day terrorism can pretty much be tracked back to WW2, the six day war, the rise of the muslim brotherhood in Egypt (partly as a response to the colonialism of the British), the palastine conflict and Iranian overthrow. Hizbollah, Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood can all be traced to that. The second wave of terrorism then after the invasion of Irak and Afghanistan.

OsU0Lti.png

NBNrUDe.png

https://ourworldindata.org/terrorism

Last edited:
The Anti-Balaka in African Republic, The tripura forces in India, Gods Army in Myanmar, Lords Resistance army in Uganda, the KKK, the eastern european christian orthodox fanatics, and let's not forget the nothern Ireland 30 year war between protestants and catholics. These are all recent Christian terrorist groups.

This is what leftists do. You try to say, "Both Christians and Muslims are bad. Therefore, we must allow equal immigration of all Muslims." No, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Your examples are wrong anyway.

https://www.infoplease.com/northern-irish-conflict-chronology
"Political separation of Northern Ireland from the rest of Ireland did not come until the early 20th century, when Protestants and Catholics divided into two warring camps over the issue of Irish home rule." This was an isolated controversy on an island. This is not global. It does not state anywhere in the bible that Jesus said for Protestants and Catholics to kill each other over politics.

Your other example about Myanmar is equally wrong as a comparison with Islam. "Members of their Karen ethnic group have long sought autonomy in Myanmar, formerly Burma". https://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/03/world/asia/briefly-myanmars-gods-army-twins-reunite.html
This was another isolated event that depended on their ethnic group. This is not a global movement. The bible does not state that Jesus told his followers to fight against Caesar for political control.

http://military.wikia.com/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura
"The NLFT seeks to secede from India and establish an independent Tripuri state". Again this is another isolated event. These terrorists want political control and just happen to be Christian at the same time. This is not a global movement. Jesus did not tell his followers to be Christian terrorists to have autonomy and create new countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/08/joseph-kony-lords-resistance-army
"Kony is a former choirboy from northern Uganda who leads a personality cult and militia that he calls the Lord's Resistance Army." Haha, this guy formed a cult, and you call this "Christianity"? There are over 1 billion Christians in the world, and this small cult is used as an example by you? You are using the guilt-by-association fallacy.

The KKK is not a recognized church of Christianity by the major denominations. The bible again does not say that Jesus told us to separate ourselves based on race. It was white Christians who ended slavery in America. http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...d_the_kkk_lose_so_many_chapters_in_2010_.html
"Over the long term, the KKK is clearly contracting, since its rolls have shrunk from millions in the 1920s to between 3,000 and 5,000 today."

It is so easy to debunk you. You choose minorities of "Christians" who are disavowed by the major Christian denominations.

You are desperate to find any Christian that commits violence to then say, "Aha! Christians and Muslims are just the same." How dare you respond to me by doing a 30-second search on google for a list of "Christian terrorists" or whatever you did. This is such a low-level, amateurish response that I don't think you are debating me in good faith.

This is exactly the same as a dog lover saying, "Pit bulls are nice dogs. They're just the same as any other dog. My pit bull is nice at home."

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-multi-year-fatality-report-2005-2017.php
multi-year-dog-bite-fatality-chart-2005-2017.gif

You are using the pit bull fallacy. You claim that pit bulls and poodles are all the same as dogs, but the statistics show something very different. This is exactly the same as you pointing to Christians vs the number of terror attacks committed by Muslims.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/450-of...n-2015-were-by-muslim-extremists-study-shows/
Over 99% of suicide terrorism was committed by Muslims in 2015.

My position is reasonable. Pit bulls should not be placed in every house where there are children or the elderly. Muslim immigrants should not be allowed in and then made citizens to collect welfare checks.

I want all of you to try to debunk this. This is the reality of the world. Vote Democrat if you want more of this. "Democrat Ammar Campa-Najjar Referred to Terrorist Grandfather as ‘Legend’ in 2015". https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-e...d-to-terrorist-grandfather-as-legend-in-2015/

This is what leftists do. You try to say, "Both Christians and Muslims are bad. Therefore, we must allow equal immigration of all Muslims." No, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Your examples are wrong anyway.

https://www.infoplease.com/northern-irish-conflict-chronology
"Political separation of Northern Ireland from the rest of Ireland did not come until the early 20th century, when Protestants and Catholics divided into two warring camps over the issue of Irish home rule." This was an isolated controversy on an island. This is not global. It does not state anywhere in the bible that Jesus said for Protestants and Catholics to kill each other over politics.

Your other example about Myanmar is equally wrong as a comparison with Islam. "Members of their Karen ethnic group have long sought autonomy in Myanmar, formerly Burma". https://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/03/world/asia/briefly-myanmars-gods-army-twins-reunite.html
This was another isolated event that depended on their ethnic group. This is not a global movement. The bible does not state that Jesus told his followers to fight against Caesar for political control.

http://military.wikia.com/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura
"The NLFT seeks to secede from India and establish an independent Tripuri state". Again this is another isolated event. These terrorists want political control and just happen to be Christian at the same time. This is not a global movement. Jesus did not tell his followers to be Christian terrorists to have autonomy and create new countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/08/joseph-kony-lords-resistance-army
"Kony is a former choirboy from northern Uganda who leads a personality cult and militia that he calls the Lord's Resistance Army." Haha, this guy formed a cult, and you call this "Christianity"? There are over 1 billion Christians in the world, and this small cult is used as an example by you? You are using the guilt-by-association fallacy.

The KKK is not a recognized church of Christianity by the major denominations. The bible again does not say that Jesus told us to separate ourselves based on race. It was white Christians who ended slavery in America. http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...d_the_kkk_lose_so_many_chapters_in_2010_.html
"Over the long term, the KKK is clearly contracting, since its rolls have shrunk from millions in the 1920s to between 3,000 and 5,000 today."

It is so easy to debunk you. You choose minorities of "Christians" who are disavowed by the major Christian denominations.

You are desperate to find any Christian that commits violence to then say, "Aha! Christians and Muslims are just the same." How dare you respond to me by doing a 30-second search on google for a list of "Christian terrorists" or whatever you did. This is such a low-level, amateurish response that I don't think you are debating me in good faith.

This is exactly the same as a dog lover saying, "Pit bulls are nice dogs. They're just the same as any other dog. My pit bull is nice at home."

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-multi-year-fatality-report-2005-2017.php
multi-year-dog-bite-fatality-chart-2005-2017.gif

You are using the pit bull fallacy. You claim that pit bulls and poodles are all the same as dogs, but the statistics show something very different. This is exactly the same as you pointing to Christians vs the number of terror attacks committed by Muslims.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/450-of...n-2015-were-by-muslim-extremists-study-shows/
Over 99% of suicide terrorism was committed by Muslims in 2015.

My position is reasonable. Pit bulls should not be placed in every house where there are children or the elderly. Muslim immigrants should not be allowed in and then made citizens to collect welfare checks.

I want all of you to try to debunk this. This is the reality of the world. Vote Democrat if you want more of this. "Democrat Ammar Campa-Najjar Referred to Terrorist Grandfather as ‘Legend’ in 2015". https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-e...d-to-terrorist-grandfather-as-legend-in-2015/

Are you daft? Serious question.

First off, I'll repeat for the third time that if want to reply to my post, don't pick a single line and pretend like the rest doesn't exist. Even with you cherry picking a line, and then cherrypicking only parts of what was stated, you failed.

The ONLY reason I brought up those christian terror groups, and yes they are christian terrorist groups, is because you SPECIFICLY stated this:

60 Minutes did a video about sharia patrols. Do you want sharia patrols in your neighborhood? Yes or no. I don't see Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, Shamanists, Voodooists, or atheists acting this aggressively like a gang.
This is a COMPLETELY INANE statement. This statement is so dumb that it's hard to fathom how someone could utter it. Even going with your most stereotypical peaceful group, ever heard about Wirathu? The "Buddhist Bin Laden"? Simular to Yugoslavia, here muslims are being persecuted and killed by Buddhists. Anyway, I provided examples, and I kept to only providing examples of terrorism, even though by your standard of acting "aggressively like a gang" you could expand that to all out war. You didn't debunk shit, your citation had no relevance to the argument that these are christian groups "acting aggressively like a gang", or rather, being terrorists. You just tried to make excuses and again used complete non-sequiturs. You like fallacies so much, so how about the no true scotsmann fallacy you are applying over and over?

You CONVENIENTLY didn't reply to the war you yourself brought up as an example of muslims committing war, when in fact it was almost entirely muslim being killed and "ethnically" cleansed by the orthodox serbs in Yogoslavia, which I already pointed out.

While KKK was comdemned by some, GTFO with KKK not being christian. Listen to this because this is very important. From The Journal of Southern History: "By 1925 perhaps as many as four or five million white, Protestant, native-born patriots were engaged in or tacitly supporting acts of intimidation, terror and torture against their Negro, Catholic, Jewish, and foreign-born neighbors". (1)

Listen further to this: "They justified these acts on the ground that America was in dire peril and could be saved only if it remained, oddly enough, predominantly white, Protestant, and native-born." Does this sound familiar to you? Alarm bells ringing in your head?

Let's not go down the road about white christians freeing the slaves/having slaves. What was it Jesus said again? Ephisians 6:5: "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ." and Exodus 21:20 says that you shall be punished if you kill your slave with a rod, however exodus 20:21 says: "However, if the slave gets up after a day or two, the owner shall not be punished, since the slave is his property."

I don't want to give you a bible lession. Read the bible yourself.

You are claiming that I'm saying "extreme muslims are not bad because other extreme groups did this". THAT IS NOT THE CASE. I claim ALL EXTREMES ARE BAD. You are one of those extremes. I whole heartedly concede that Islam has a higher preponderance of terrorist affiliations. If you want to read more about terrorism, I've provided the link already: https://ourworldindata.org/terrorism

Gtfo with that fallacy nonsense you are trying to make stick to sound smart. "Pitbull fallacy", that's not even a logical fallacy dude. And your analogy is terrible because you are misrepresenting my argument.

All this "leftist", "you want more muslim immigrants", "you want sharia" bullshit. You are grasping at straws and putting words into my mouth. I SPECIFCLY have repeated these following sentiments.

Look, I dislike religious dogma as much as anyone, but you cannot tackle issues without being honest about the way you create your world view. You need to create an accurate description of a problem before you can change it.

You guys are doing exactly the same thing any extremist does, whether that be nazism, communism, fundamental islam, fundamental christianity and so on. Using propaganda and misleading information to spread hatred about "the others". You are two sides of the exact same coin and you only strenghten the other position you are supposedly fighting against.

The reason I mentioned christians and atheist was not to defend islam. I mentioned them because you singling out muslims as supporters of nazism no more aligns nazism with islam than it does atheism or christianity. Therefor it's not a valid argument to make if you want to attribute it to them alone, and if not alone, what's your point with bringing it up? There a plenty of legitimate criticism of islam.

It has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative.

YES, Pakistan is every bit as bad as China and the Muslim faith is notoriously anti-free speech, what's your point? I am not a support of Islam, or any other organized religion for that matter. See, this here is at the core of the problem you and I are having. I can condemn both parts of an extreme, you can't because you're blinded by hatred. You are the same as them.

Again, are you daft? NO I don't support Sharia in any form. I despise extremism in any way, shape or form. That doesn't change the fact that your shitty recollection of history is shitty. I'll have to repeat the same thing again:

These are all replys TO YOU. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.

1. I believe that the Chinese Communist government putting innoncent people into concentration camps based on their religious affiliation and ethnicity is wrong.
2. You claim it's not wrong.
3. I claim that all extremes are bad, and that two wrongs doesn't make a right.
4. You say that no other religion than Islam has ever done anything bad or "acted aggressively like a gang" and claim I support sharia, am a leftist, want muslims to flood the streets.
5. I point out where other religions have "acted aggressively like gangs" including slaughtering thousands of civilian muslims and innocents. I reiterate I don't support Islam, nor any other form of extremism. I reiterate both are wrong.
6. You call me a leftist and say I want sharia law.

That's this conversation. I feel dirty after this conversation and I want to make things clear for you. I disapprove of what China is doing and think it's wrong, I disapprove of terrorism, I disapprove of sharia law, I think you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Some information uncovered which supports the scale of the internment.

Fucking wild - not watching state TV, having an islamic wedding, or having something Koran-ish on the wall will get you thrown in these camps.

The rest of the Sunni world is quiet because $ trumps all I suppose.

Fucking wild - not watching state TV, having an islamic wedding, or having something Koran-ish on the wall will get you thrown in these camps.

The rest of the Sunni world is quiet because $ trumps all I suppose.

The Arab nations aren't that big on human rights and tend to prioritise stability and security in much the same way as China.
Malaysia on the other hand has stood up to them to a degree, despite the implied economic threats.

The Arab nations aren't that big on human rights and tend to prioritise stability and security in much the same way as China.
Malaysia on the other hand has stood up to them to a degree, despite the implied economic threats.
What I found interesting is there were apparently pretty good numbers leaving and joining ISIS. You'd think they'd have enough of a cause at home if they were willing to get violent, but maybe being part of an autonomous caliphate sounded too good.

Interesting dynamics between China, the Hui (ethnic han Muslims) and the uyghurs. The Hui don't seem to get the stick too much but OTOH are much more 'Chinese'.

What I found interesting is there were apparently pretty good numbers leaving and joining ISIS. You'd think they'd have enough of a cause at home if they were willing to get violent, but maybe being part of an autonomous caliphate sounded too good.

Interesting dynamics between China, the Hui (ethnic han Muslims) and the uyghurs. The Hui don't seem to get the stick too much but OTOH are much more 'Chinese'.

A lot of the Uighur were claiming refuge in Turkey, but Turkey's not exactly short on refugees and Erdogan eventually sold them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back