International China overtakes US in quantum computing

Tibet called; they said you're full of shit.
Tibet is part of China. You're a western imperialist. Its fine when America topples other nations. China has yet to do anything internationally on that level but because you're a biased American you don't care

Tibet is part of China. You're a western imperialist. Its fine when America topples other nations. China has yet to do anything internationally on that level but because you're a biased American you don't care

Tibet was an independent nation until the Chinese invaded in 1720. The only claim they have to Tibet is force of arms. Of course, invading a landlocked nation one tenth their own size about all the Chinese military is good for. Well, that and shooting unarmed protestors...:rolleyes:

Tibet was an independent nation until the Chinese invaded in 1720. The only claim they have to Tibet is force of arms. Of course, invading a landlocked nation one tenth their own size about all the Chinese military is good for. Well, that and shooting unarmed protestors...:rolleyes:

Oh wow you brought up another internal problem. Again tell me when China invades another country, then I'll start to worry. But go ahead, keep on panicking and living in fear meanwhile you never call out America's constant war mongering. Like I said you're an imperialist as long as its American dealing the blows.

Oh wow you brought up another internal problem. Again tell me when China invades another country, then I'll start to worry. But go ahead, keep on panicking and living in fear meanwhile you never call out America's constant war mongering. Like I said you're an imperialist as long as its American dealing the blows.

How about Vietnam? Or do you only get annoyed when it's American forces fighting in South East Asia?

How about Vietnam? Or do you only get annoyed when it's American forces fighting in South East Asia?

Again you refuse to acknowledge America's constant warmongering and can only bring up internal problems or a 3 week war that happened in the 70s you are sad

Again you refuse to acknowledge America's constant warmongering and can only bring up internal problems or a 3 week war that happened in the 70s you are sad

Not as sad as shilling for fucking China:rolleyes:

Also, LMFAO at being, "afraid" of these pussies. China got it's shit pushed in by the Mongals, the British Empire, the Japanese and America.

China is like the Italy or France of Asia. Without the good parts like awesome food and architecture;)

They seem to have surpassed us in Germ Warfare...

The US is in recession, printed 37% of money in the economy last year, and has spent trillions (given business your tax dollars) on nothing.

China was throwing NYE parties mask free, has weathered the economic storm and are making gains. These germs and the response have been a history changing course of events. America has sunk its future when the two nations were relatively close in stature.

Not as sad as shilling for fucking China:rolleyes:

Also, LMFAO at being, "afraid" of these pussies. China got it's shit pushed in by the Mongals, the British Empire, the Japanese and America.

China is like the Italy or France of Asia. Without the good parts like awesome food and architecture;)

So China is super aggressive yet you bring up wars in which China was invaded?

Again the argument here is that people are afraid of China having this tech yet its been the USA that is more aggressively pushing their ideology on other countries. We've actually overthrown democratically elected leaders in other nations. Are you willing to call out America for its imperialistic ways? I'm on record for being able to call out China on its bullshit and America but as of now America seems to be the more aggressive one. Just want some consistency from you man, that's all

The US is in recession, printed 37% of money in the economy last year, and has spent trillions (given business your tax dollars) on nothing.

China was throwing NYE parties mask free, has weathered the economic storm and are making gains. These germs and the response have been a history changing course of events. America has sunk its future when the two nations were relatively close in stature.

I’m not worried

So China is super aggressive yet you bring up wars in which China was invaded?

Again the argument here is that people are afraid of China having this tech yet its been the USA that is more aggressively pushing their ideology on other countries. We've actually overthrown democratically elected leaders in other nations. Are you willing to call out America for its imperialistic ways? I'm on record for being able to call out China on its bullshit and America but as of now America seems to be the more aggressive one. Just want some consistency from you man, that's all

I'm not American. Nor am I blind to their faults. They are still, by orders of magnitude, better than China.

And China, like all bullies, is only aggressive with people they know can't hit back.

been there in 2012, 2013 and 2018. difference from 2013 to 2018 was astounding.
they are real cocky about it too. they see america as a has been power.

Any examples of tech?

Just dig all tech stuff

Any examples of tech?

Just dig all tech stuff
well tech wasn't that different, just how it was integrated in everyday life was amazing
with the wechat app you can do anything - pay, get money, buy tickets for everything, chat, date, you name it.
they have this tech incubator in Xian which is basically half the entire city, and growing
one day in shanghai, i had breakfast in the Pearl tower, in a restaurant rotating 200 metres above the Huangpu river, then boarded a bullettrain that went like 450 km/h. came back and went up the 88, which is a famous skyscraper there, and as you look up, you see the other two, twice in height, right next to it, breaching the clouds. walking there at night i sometimes had the Blade Runner feel.
dont know when i will be back but i imagine it will be even more advanced when i do.

Yeah they're super nationalist now. IT kinda sucks but Xi's leadership will do that. I left in 2018, kinda didn't see a future there at that point. I don't like being the enemy when I'm in a country of 1.4 billion. Sure life is on easy mode there but it wasn't worth never feeling included.

That is disturbing. America continued accepting imigrants at the height of its domination of the world order after WW2 America is not perfect it is branded as an imperialists for different reasons has had attrocities left and right from Nam to Iraq.

But all that time the US has been one of the top choice countries for imigration and to this day the US accepts migrants.

Half of my extended family are already there.

Now this wont be the case with China as China the old world they are the ones who move to other areas.

well tech wasn't that different, just how it was integrated in everyday life was amazing
with the wechat app you can do anything - pay, get money, buy tickets for everything, chat, date, you name it.
they have this tech incubator in Xian which is basically half the entire city, and growing
one day in shanghai, i had breakfast in the Pearl tower in Shanghai, in a restaurant rotating 200 metres above the Huangpu river, then boarded a bullettrain that went like 450 km/h. came back and went up the 88, which is a famous skyscraper there, and as you look up, you see the other two, twice in height, right next to it, breaching the clouds. walking there at night i sometimes had the Blade Runner feel.
dont know when i will be back but i imagine it will be even more advanced when i do.

Cool stuff

Will go there if i ever become oligarch lol

one day in shanghai, i had breakfast in the Pearl tower in Shanghai, in a restaurant rotating 200 metres above the Huangpu river, then boarded a bullettrain that went like 450 km/h. came back and went up the 88, which is a famous skyscraper there, and as you look up, you see the other two, twice in height, right next to it, breaching the clouds. walking there at night i sometimes had the Blade Runner feel.

Wait you dont have like an equivalent of the We Chat pay app in America? like an all in one app where you can order food,pay bills,utilities,transfer funds or book a cab or send funds to another bank?

Maybe Amazon should look into that model.

Cab hailing app called Grab allows you to pay bills,transfer funds,and order food and groceries or send items to a courier.

But it is still missing the online shopping capability like you can buy a TV or a lap top.

I guess the Wechat is all in one like Ubber eats + Amazon in one app plus more.

Back