Opinion China cannot be stopped. I dont think

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score

Good piece.

Any nation can be criticized and attacked bur not China. Oh Trump can do it but there is no consensus. The divide is too great

Former Obama officials and Senators now Lobby for chinese companies. Head of the House claims China is a distraction.

Good piece.

Any nation can be criticized and attacked bur not China. Oh Trump can do it but there is no consensus. The divide is too great

Former Obama officials and Senators now Lobby for chinese companies. Head of the House claims China is a distraction.

The worst part is that many of the companies selling out are already very successful and would seem to have no real “need” to cowtow (see: nba)

Good piece.

Re. bolded
If we are talking only about the West, then I would say Israel is the nation least likely to be criticized . China has been getting a lot of criticism lately, mostly from the US .
Saudi is another nation that does not receive much criticism.

Re. bolded
If we are talking only about the West, then I would say Israel is the nation least likely to be criticized . China has been getting a lot of criticism lately, mostly from the US .

Even so the threat isnt comparable. To China and its distracting from the thread if you want to turn this into some Israel thread.

Even so the threat isnt comparable. To China and its distracting from the thread if you want to turn this into some Israel thread.
Disgareeing with him that China is the country least likely to be criticized is directly addressing his argument, it is not deflection. It seems you are just annoyed that Israel was mentioned.

Disgareeing with him that China is the country least likely to be criticized is directly addressing his argument, it is not deflection. It seems you are just annoyed that Israel was mentioned.

No i am just predicting this thread wont be focused on china. Cause others will turn it away from that. When the video is about china and in light of recent things.

China:
giphy.gif

2030 gonna be lit. Like literally the world will be on fire from atomic bombs

Xi just caved in to pressure at WHO meeting. They're not ab unstoppable force.

Re. bolded

I think Moldova is the least criticized

China has been using the Palpatine playbook
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Xi just caved in to pressure at WHO meeting. They're not ab unstoppable force.

$2 Billion is a pittance and "after the pandemic is under control" is very open to interpretation.
He didn't cave to anything at that meeting - a meeting to which China ensured Taiwan was not invited.

The only way to "stop" China is for the West to be willing to take a hit in their standard of living. You know Americans ain't got no time for that.

Did Tucker mention that Mitch McConnell is married to a Chinese agent?

Back