Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Could Demian be his worst matchup?

Everything is said,
let him fight a #20 ranked and we will see

not really, Maia's striking is trash so i see Khamzat out striking him

Maia could easily tool that clown. Maia’s last three loses are against the former champ, former number one contender and current number one contender...please show more respect for a man who has consistently stayed in the top 10 at WW even in his 40s

Maia could easily tool that clown. Maia’s last three loses are against the former champ, former number one contender and current number one contender...please show more respect for a man who has consistently stayed in the top 10 at WW even in his 40s
Dude, Chimaev will murder Maia. He's beat no one worth a damn in years.

Chimaev will smesh Maia to a living death.

How? Because Chimaev beat some unknown guys? He does have better stand up but Demian is not scared of taking anyone down.
Maia isn't taking Chimaev down. He's just gonna get smeshed by him.

Jon Jones beat no one too, until he beat everyone. Same for Khabib.

Chimaev isn't here to take part. He's here to take over.

Hilarious
tenor.gif

Dude, Chimaev will murder Maia. He's beat no one worth a damn in years.

Chimaev will smesh Maia to a living death.
Gotta play the ground game if you wanna smesh, that’s a dangerous game to play against Maia.

<seedat>

If you’re gonna troll this hard at least be original.
Oh you think Maia will win too? That's pretty cute, fella.

Old man Maia won't even get to see the judge's scorecards.

Gotta play the ground game if you wanna smesh, that’s a dangerous game to play against Maia.

<seedat>
Colby Covington was beating the everloving shit out of Maia on the ground and the bell going to end the fight is the only reason why Maia is still alive today.

Chimaev is going to do worse. Just sayin.

Chimaev should beat Maia on the feet, unless he wants to prove something, then he may get caught in some BJJ wizardry.

Shitting on the greatest submission fighter of all time who might also be the most humble doesn’t really earn you any cool points.
How did I shit on him? I literally said nothing that was untrue about Maia nor did I at any point insult him as a person.

Maia is a very nice, humble dude. That doesn't change the fact that he's old AF and has only beaten bums and the biggest hypejob in MMA history who had zero legit UFC wins in the last many years. Before that, he won a split decision against Masvidal.

Not sure why you're making something out of nothing but ok.

His standup is better than him. And he needs experience before tossing him to the wolves. Him vs Perry

Back