Children from interracial relationships

Half breeds seem to always want to try so hard to be ethnic. That’s not my claim though I’m just citing Miklo from the One True greatest American film of all time Blood In Blood Out.

There are shitty parents all over the world who should never have ended up as parents. Interracial culture issues is obviously one of thousands of issues parents can have that affects the kids.

I didn’t fully understand 100 percent what you meant though. Reddit is full of fucked up people, especially on those sub Reddit’s.
perhaps but i do think being a mixed race child just adds another wrinkle on top of everything that people go through.

I generally go out with black women, and they seem to want mixed kids because they think they look prettier. I could not care one way or the other.

yikes....seems like your brother is the type of guy who would make small dick jokes against asians and that wouldnt be a good thing if he has a asian son. In that Hapa subreddit someone did mention that the reason he hated his dad was because he would make small dick jokes against asians...i can see how someone can get self esteem issues when that happens.

He wouldn’t joke about it to his own son. He’s not mean. To him it’s a legitimate concern.

Just had an interracial child myself. My girl is Thai and I'm Caucasian.

Edit - just adding info

I do live in a rural area and I do have concerns about potential racism as I do hear the way some in my area talk about minority's I haven't had any negativity come out way, I do have some concerns that my my daughter may get some of that when she gets to school. However my girlfriend, who was adopted when she was a child, has said that she never had to deal with any racism. She did live all her life in the city though

Last edited:
My brother (white) and his wife (Korean) are expecting their first child at the end of June. I sometimes worry if there could be alienation on the part of grandparents, but I hope not. My mom and dad are extremely loving parents and grandparents to my children, so I’m sure they’ll treat my brother’s son or daughter right.

All that being said my brother hopes it’s a girl. He’s worried that if it’s a boy he’ll have a small dick due to being half Asian.

Maybe he's worried his son will inherit his genes in that area. Marrying an Asian as a scapegoat is a pretty solid plan.

I have four family members from mixed race backgrounds. Two half Caucasian half Sioux, two half Caucasian half black. They all seem to identify more with their white moms and not so much with the other side. One group grew up on a reservation when they were very young, had married parents that divorced when they were young, and they rarely got to see their dad after that; the other side almost never sees their dad and it's been like that since they were little. One of my half white/black family members actually chastises his mom for trying to hook up with black dudes because she's not exactly going for LeVar Burtons. The only time I've heard any of them get any flak for race was some schoolyard thing when my half white/black boy family member was like 8 and it was a girl taunting him and his white cousin (a girl) beat up the other girl (or at least confronted her and made her back down) for disrespecting him.

Is that the guy who shot up Santa Cruz?
Yes it is.

Dude is fascinating, in a disgusting "I wish hell was real so he burns forever" kind of way.

He was an incel before it was cool and trendy. Hell, I honestly dont think the word "incel" even existed when he did what he did.

He thought he looked like a super model, despite weighing like 140lbs. He also drove a BMW his dad bought him new. He simply could NOT wrap his head around girls not wanting to fuck him on sight despite him driving a nice car and not being hideous. It never occurred to him that he was a social awkward, mentally stunted retard. So he adopted the mindset that all girls where whores who only go for "chads"

Imagine you have a daughter and one random day when shes in the prime of her life, shes shot by this little pussy just because hes mad he cant lose his virginity

edit: sorry, hes actually the Santa Barbara shooter, not Santa Cruz

Last edited:
He wouldn’t joke about it to his own son. He’s not mean. To him it’s a legitimate concern.

His kids will mostly have asian features so its not a good start when he is so worried about potential small asian penises, should have thought about that before having the kid.

Yes it is.

Dude is fascinating, in a disgusting "I wish hell was real so he burns forever" kind of way.

He was an incel before it was cool and trendy. Hell, I honestly dont think the word "incel" even existed when he did what he did.

He thought he looked like a super model, despite weighing like 140lbs. He also drove a BMW his dad bought him new. He simply could NOT wrap his head around girls not wanting to fuck him on sight despite him driving a nice car and not being hideous. It never occurred to him that he was a social awkward, mentally stunted retard. So he adopted the mindset that all girls where whores who only go for "chads"

Imagine you have a daughter and one random day when shes in the prime of her life, shes shot by this little pussy just because hes mad he cant lose his virginity

Honestly most of all i felt bad for this guys mom.

I heard she bought him all that shit to help him feel better but it was hopeless in the end

My experience with two lifelong friends is counter to what you found on Reddit TS. One is mixed Vietnamese/ white and the other black/ white. Both guys have always been happy and popular, embracing who they are. In each case they happen to have large supportive families on both sides. Both are successful, one served with distinction as a soldier eventually becoming a pilot and the other is an IT wizard.

I think people who are not married too or having kids with someone of another race then themselves must be racist.

It’s disgusting seeing pure Breds because you know they are the product of racist people

No BBC involved here but my Dad is Welsh and Mum is German. The German side of my family was salty af over my mum marrying a British dude. One of my Aunts accused my Dad of rape just for the fuck of it.

We've been out of contact with them for over 20 years now, but I fucked with them a little bit when I was a kid. They were always pretty cool with me. Although they obviously resented the fact I wasn't learning German and was being raised 100% British. They'd always be giving me German books and shit. I'd sit there pretending to read them and they'd be gathered round like 'you can't read shit can you? You little fuck'. Of course now I regret never learning German so they had a point

One of my aunts (Not the rape aunt) was really gorgeous. I spent a lot of time with her. Taking baths with her and sleeping with her and shit (I was like 6 or 7 at the time). She was probably my first ever crush. I'd be unrecognizable to her now so I've thought about hitting up Germany again, finding her and eventually I'd spring the 'Surprise! I'm your nephew!' thing on her. Obviously we'd get abortions and stuff afterwards before anyone gets rustled.

Last edited:
I’m half Norwegian half Filipino. Ask me anything.

People like me took one for the team. It's cool these days, but the amount of incidental, casual racism I dealt with when I was younger.

Idk about reddit
But as real life experience, most seem to don't care or to see it as a positive thing, claiming theyr half xxxxx for this or that positive trait

Males on general seem to stick more to whatever the father was, females seem waaay more neutral on parents and care less

The replies in this thread kinda confirm some long-held suspicions and observations: Racists marry and reproduce outside their race all the time.

A lot of times people want to use the "How can I be racist when my wife is ________ ?"

Well, apparently you can be. You can see your wife's race/ethnicity as inferior and still have kids with her. Apparently, you can even express these feelings to your mixed children.

Though I get a feeling these are more common with white/Latino and white/Asian mixes. There's a chance the kids will pass for white (or at least not TOO ethnic) so telling them Mexicans are destroying the country won't be too hurtful. Black-white is a different story. They'll almost always get treated as black so words have to be chosen more carefully.

I haven't seen it in real life but I see it when I look at someone like Jesse Williams who gave a pro black speech while standing 5 feet away from his white mother.

Back