Chiesa vs rda is a heck of a fight

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Nobody is talking about this scrap for whatever reason but its a great fight. Chiesa is highly underrated IMO he has had some tough losses but he has shown some high level grappling and competent stand up at times.
RDA is a legend and still a great fighter on any given night. Both guys bring it and can pull off some crazy stuff. RDA has been gun shy against grapplers so maybe it plays out like that idk.
I'm picking chiesa by Dec.

Standing: Size is the only thing stopping RDA from destryoing Chiesa.
Chiesa only has a grapplers chance ^^ but 9 out 10 he can't get RDA enough to the ground.

Why would anyone care? This is an easy fight for RDA.

Not sure why anyone thinks Chiesa has much of a chance here, or against anyone like an RDA level for that matter.

Čhiesa is a loudmouth crybaby. Projecting overconfidence which obviously stems from lack of self confidence. Yuuge chip on his shoulder.

Hope he gets RDA'd.
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Heard that RDA will dedicate this win to Chiesa's mom..

Class act..

RDA should absolutely destroy kiesa. Kiesa Might get lucky with a flying arm bar or a running flying knee

Dos Anjos by submission

Chiesa just isn't very good

I disagree I think chiesa is very good in areas that can give some guys a really difficult time. I'm not related to him either, seeing as I'm literally his only fan on here.

Agreed

Not sure that he'll win here but Chiesa is highly underrated

Chiesa has showed a lot of potential recently, don't think it's wise to count him out

Nobody is talking about this scrap for whatever reason but its a great fight. Chiesa is highly underrated IMO he has had some tough losses but he has shown some high level grappling and competent stand up at times.
RDA is a legend and still a great fighter on any given night. Both guys bring it and can pull off some crazy stuff. RDA has been gun shy against grapplers so maybe it plays out like that idk.
I’ll be there. And it’ll be my first UFC event. I’m amped.

Another Arm Triangle.....
Nothing to see here boys!
CloudyGlisteningGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Chiesa has looked like a beast at WW, but RDA is a big step up. I think both are poised to exploit the others weaknesses, but w/ RDA not able to hurt people at 170 w/ his striking I favor Chiesa to bully him against the fence & put him on his back for 2 or 3 rounds.

If RDA loses this it really changes up the rankings. Chiesa goes from unranked to top 10, RDA falls out of the top 10. And Edwards' win over RDA looks less impressive.

Chiesa is a little overrated in my opinion,especially his grappling. He was tapped out by Two guys that RDA beat.(Lee and Pettis) He was also tapped out by Masvidal early in his UFC run, which is one of Masvidal's two wins by Sub lol. He's looked better at WW, but its been against an Old ass carlos condit, and an old ass, undersized diego sanchez. I think he gets tapped in the 1st round, or finished on the feet sometime after that. Don't see a realistic path to victory for Chiesa considering what he's shown in his career so far.

i hope chiesa wins this, i really like rda but i like chiesa more.

he gets alot of hate for no reason.

Huge RDA Fan and happy to see him finally get an easy fight

He's literally better everywhere - even on the ground

Cheisa's ground game is extremely overrated -- he got sub'd by FKL and Pettis -- two guys who RDA dominated on the ground

Starting to think Cheisa is overrated around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back