Chiesa holds lowkey a record

No, he's right. Comparing men and women in fighting capability is an apples to prunes comparison.

Megumi is a far greater mixed martial artist than Chiesa. I know it's hard to accept but you'll find a way.

It sounds like your issues might run deeper than this topic.

Megumi is a true fighter while Chiesa cuts 50 lbs to utilize a size advantage. Chiesa doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as her.

Proof that he cuts 50 lbs and you are not a liar ?

Is he the only guy in the history of the UFC in whose entire +10 year 21 fight career only 1 fight ended by a Tko or Ko. Including loses.

He fought so much and only 1 fight got stopped due to a cut, vs Lauson. Highly unlikely scenario. Coincidence.

I think that's a all time ufc record including wmma. Intergender record.

Conors gotta be the only guy who ever competed as low as FW to have the opposite scenario. Higher finish percantage then CroCop, Wanderlei and Melvin Manhoef.
Rani Yahya. 16 UFC fights, none ending by KO/TKO win or lose. Last fight to end by knockout for him was in the WEC.

Chiesa's only fought 14 times in the UFC.

Proof that he cuts 50 lbs and you are not a liar ?

https://sports.yahoo.com/miserable-weight-cuts-a-thing-of-the-past-for-michael-chiesa-202111679.html

This was particularly true for Chiesa, who for years fought as a 155-pounder but would weigh more than 200 pounds as his normal walking-around weight.

“Like every fight, after you make weight, you want to go crazy and eat after you’ve gone through a camp where you can’t do that,” Chiesa said. “So I’d eat pizza and wings and beers. The difference was, with me, my body held onto everything I ate.”

At 6-foot-1, he was a lanky, almost skinny lightweight. Without cutting weight, he was basically a heavyweight. He made the cut repeatedly because he thought that was what he was supposed to do, to shrink his body as low as it could possibly go.

Now give me proof you're actually competent.

Rani Yahya. 16 UFC fights, none ending by KO/TKO win or lose. Last fight to end by knockout for him was in the WEC.

Chiesa's only fought 14 times in the UFC.

Let me word this new.

Out of all fighters who ever competed in the UFC, is Chiesa the one with the lowest tko ratio weather win or loss in his entire career, including outside the ufc.

Put it short

Who in the UFC has a career of fighting 21 times, and only once a fight ended in a t(ko).

https://sports.yahoo.com/miserable-weight-cuts-a-thing-of-the-past-for-michael-chiesa-202111679.html

This was particularly true for Chiesa, who for years fought as a 155-pounder but would weigh more than 200 pounds as his normal walking-around weight.

“Like every fight, after you make weight, you want to go crazy and eat after you’ve gone through a camp where you can’t do that,” Chiesa said. “So I’d eat pizza and wings and beers. The difference was, with me, my body held onto everything I ate.”

At 6-foot-1, he was a lanky, almost skinny lightweight. Without cutting weight, he was basically a heavyweight. He made the cut repeatedly because he thought that was what he was supposed to do, to shrink his body as low as it could possibly go.

Now give me proof you're actually competent.

He did not weigh 205 pounds on fight night. Walk around weight is irrelevant.

Rumble used to step on a scale and it said 170 pounds. Is he a small LHW ?

His first 7 fights were in a different org. He only has 14 ufc fights. Not counting 4 exhibitions where 2 of them were, *gasp*, TKO!

Mike is a nephilim with good grappling and a constant size advantage. His striking is a bit moot, he prefers to fight like Maia or Royce

He did not weigh 205 pounds on fight night. Walk around weight is irrelevant.

Rumble used to step on a scale and it said 170 pounds. Is he a small LHW ?

Ah I see, you are incompetent and also can't admit when you're wrong.

Chiesa couldn't even carry Megumi's bags to the gym. Cheers bud.

His first 7 fights were in a different org. He only has 14 ufc fights. Not counting 4 exhibitions where 2 of them were, *gasp*, TKO!

Mike is a nephilim with good grappling and a constant size advantage. His striking is a bit moot, he prefers to fight like Maia or Royce

Nephilim ?

Megumi is a far greater mixed martial artist than Chiesa. I know it's hard to accept but you'll find a way.
It would like saying because a kid hits more home runs in little league they're a better baseball player than a major leaguer who hits fewer home runs.

It would like saying because a kid hits more home runs in little league they're a better baseball player than a major leaguer who hits fewer home runs.
Buddy, don't you be shittin on Lil Billy's 87 home run record. And that kid did it in 30 games

Jorge only has 1 TKO loss pre-UFC, He has 18 fights in the UFC and he's never been stopped in the UFC.

I love this dude, he’s basically a Mini-Maia.

Back