Chicago police grabs CTA employee, lawsuit in the works

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Federal lawsuit in the works against Chicago Police for this incident in February where a Police officer puts his hands on a CTA employee

Here's bodycam footage of the ruckus

Lawsuit:

A bunch of power tripping, everybody escalated the situation way too much.

Google Machete Mike Chicago for a full story on this.

Last edited:
I watch videos like this and observe the human behavior and how closely related it is to school children. Everyone in this video is an adult, but remove the deeper voices and adult bodies, and it's just recess. That woman is dumber than a rock, and the police who decided to arrest her are wasting everyone's time. Yes, she should not have been in the crime scene, and her extremely limited understanding of what constitutes a crime scene "the blood is yall crime scene" caused the initial issue, but for crying out loud just move her out of the way and be done with it. There's no need to handcuff her and maker this into some big ordeal. It looks like she was trying to be helpful, probably working a long shift as well and being grabbed will get most anybody annoyed, however you would think two working agencies like this could resolve this without so much petty back and forth.

I watch videos like this and observe the human behavior and how closely related it is to school children. Everyone in this video is an adult, but remove the deeper voices and adult bodies, and it's just recess. That woman is dumber than a rock, and the police who decided to arrest her are wasting everyone's time. Yes, she should not have been in the crime scene, and her extremely limited understanding of what constitutes a crime scene "the blood is yall crime scene" caused the initial issue, but for crying out loud just move her out of the way and be done with it. There's no need to handcuff her and maker this into some big ordeal. It looks like she was trying to be helpful, probably working a long shift as well and being grabbed will get most anybody annoyed, however you would think two working agencies like this could resolve this without so much petty back and forth.
People have gotten bold to just ignore police commands like children saying "no daddy, ill do what i want"

If a cop tells you to get the fuck out of the way do it and complain later

I can't get over the fact that the crazy looking black woman stabbed the guy because his playing gave her a headache

Sorry but that is the stereotype right there. A living breathing stereotype. Everyone proud in their uniforms, her exspecially.

How the fuck can anyone side with the lying ass bitch? It's cock suckers with attitudes like this that escalate shit into people getting shot. GTFO the crime scene! It's simple. And you still wanna get an attitude? She's so mad she can't even keep a consistent story. Her: "I'm done now" Cop: "are we done?" Her: "We're not done here". Like wtf? Push? LMFAO ok... Fucking retard.

Back