• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Chicago: Criminals shoot at cop, how dare the cops return fire. Once again Burn, Loot, Murder

Is it pretty normal for clothing stores to have all the clothes locked up like that?

I have never seen that before.

We dont have a right wing Gov't.

lol-vladimir-putin.gif

Oh I see.

So if Andrew Scheer was Prime Minister, then Canada would be burning ?

Good thing Blackface (x3) Trudeau is around then.

How come Canada didn't burn when "right wing" Harper was Prime Minister ? How come Canada didn't burn during the Rodney King riots when "right wing" Brian Mulroney was Prime Minister ?

Remember, all you need for Burning, Looting and Murdering, according to you, is capitalism and a "right wing" government.

Please, continue entertaining us.

The press conference is worth a listen. Makes me feel a little better that they're serious about finding the thugs and calling on the prosecutors and judges to go hard on them.

They called us from the West Side last night to go there. Force officers to leave neighborhoods that are already critically undermanned and incredibly dangerous because this mayor refuses to hire new officers or address the protests. What an embarrassment. 12 hour days and days off cancelled here we come!
Stay safe

It's strange how this seems almost exactly on purpose by the left? I mean what is the goal here?

Garner more votes first For Trump or oust the criminal politicians and replace them with fresh blood?

To be fair though I don't think these people looting are organized with black lives matter. There just some groups of teenage dirtbags that all contacted each other to organize and destroy shit.

Nope. No way. From here on out any crimes committed by black people have to be directly tied to the BLM movement. Also to Marxism. And to democrats.

lol-vladimir-putin.gif

Oh I see.

So if Andrew Scheer was Prime Minister, then Canada would be burning ?

Good thing Blackface (x3) Trudeau is around then.

How come Canada didn't burn when "right wing" Harper was Prime Minister ? How come Canada didn't burn during the Rodney King riots when "right wing" Brian Mulroney was Prime Minister ?

Remember, all you need for Burning, Looting and Murdering, according to you, is capitalism and a "right wing" government.

Please, continue entertaining us.

PCs and Libs are both centrist parties.

It's strange how this seems almost exactly on purpose by the left? I mean what is the goal here?

I just saw Nadler say "shame on you Mr. Barr" for essentially addressing pedophile sex trafficking and uncovering deep state/Dem conspiracies.

Pretty sure they're doing it on purpose.

Back