• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Chicago: Criminals shoot at cop, how dare the cops return fire. Once again Burn, Loot, Murder

George Kirby is looking down proud at the peaceful liberation of bread.

Wow...mayor Lightfoot is in top contention for worst mayor in the nation.

To all the leftists here, is this acceptable behavior? Justifiable outrage?

All they have to do is remove all police and white men from positions of power and this country will be great.
I don't think they thought it all the way through..
If you remove white men from positions of power than who will bend over backwards for them... Lol

Riots and looting every night but msnbc and cnn will not even acknowledge it.

This

When Trayvon Martin was killed or Mike Brown, those were guns that killed both of those young men, right? But were people protesting gun violence in their deaths? No, it was racism and police brutality they were protesting. So all these shootings happening in the Black community and they are trying to spin it as gun violence not gang culture by mostly young men of color.

This is what sickens me about my community. We want everyone else to be accountable for their actions just not our own. Can't even tell the truth in fear of being labeled a 'sellout' and Uncle Tom. My city had 99 shootings and 15 homicides last month. We haven't seen numbers like that in 3 decades. And what is our Mayor and city officials doing? Trying to get the Feds out of our city and blame Trump all the while rioters have been burning the city for 50+ days and my old neighborhood gets shot up every weekend

All the people talking about George Floyd for weeks on social media haven't said a goddamn word about any of this and if they do, it's forgotten about in a few hours. Why I can't take any of them serious
Very well put

Garner more votes first For Trump or oust the criminal politicians and replace them with fresh blood?
It really makes no sense. Bill De Basilio and others are basically encouraging the rise in crime. It is mind boggling that they are.
Or has the left's embarce of the new anti racism religion, has turned them all into religious fanatics?

I just saw Nadler say "shame on you Mr. Barr" for essentially addressing pedophile sex trafficking and uncovering deep state/Dem conspiracies.

Pretty sure they're doing it on purpose.
Dude, it is def weird. see my above post. They are taking instructions from their new religion.

Back