Chewable Suppliments

Amanda L

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I've been reading all the important threads, while trying to decide on what vitamins to take. I obviously need a multivitamin but the wall I keep running into is that everything is in some type of pill form while I need something chewable or just plain and simple, just something I can swallow. I really wanted to get one of the multivitamins listed on the http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/definitive-multivitamin-thread-935291/#post29346283 thread but I'm running into the same wall. They're all pills/tablets. Does anyone know of any multivitamin and/or supplements I should be taking that are chewable?

I'm mainly looking for a multivitamin, creatine and something for energy (caffeine?).

Last edited:
Flintstones chewables? My 5 year old daughter likes gummy bear vitamins...

For a quality multi vitamin, you are probably stuck with large tablets. Advice: get used to it. At some point, you'll get sick, and it will be embarrassing to tell your doctor that you need amoxicillin in liquid kids form.

Creatine is generally sold in powdered form and should be consumed with liquid.

For caffeine, I heard rumors that there was a plant that had beans that could be slow roasted, then ground up. You put very hot water through the grounds, and it makes a brown liquid. Some people add sugar and cream to take the bitterness out.

You may laugh but this is a serious response. Look up "Nordic Naturals Chewable Multvitamin Gummies".

Yes they are for kids and yes you'll need to take 6 as opposed to the recommended 3 but they are slamming!

Just gummies but Nordic is a great company and the multivitamin tastes delicious.

Creatine and most aminos taste fine to me just scoop and consume.
Fish oil I bite open then throw out the casing.
Pills, uh just shuv em back with a finger.

Creatine and most aminos taste fine to me just scoop and consume.
Fish oil I bite open then throw out the casing.
Pills, uh just shuv em back with a finger.

i can't stand the taste of bccas tbh, don't know how you do it. i find myself mixing crystal light with some bcaas to make them palatable.

TS might also consider taking a multi formula Greens supplements that she can just mix with water and chug back.

Back