Cheers Connor McGreggor!

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I praise him for a witty and humorous way of expressing his honest opinion on the subject while quoting an awesome song! I wasn't a fan before but now I can say I like this guy. And then the apology, I can sense the sarcasm, wouldn't surprise me if uncle Dana gave him a all to make that happen.

Did this last incident away anyone else's opinion on the guy? Although we haven't seen him on the ground I will have to admit does have some good striking.

it was hilarious, no doubt... but tasteless.

suspend him just like Forrest and Torres. Fighters should know by now not to quote anything on their twitters.

Yes suspend an injured guy sure he will care,also forest and torres did rape tweets i thought his was just about ronda and miesha in a 3 way

What was the situation? An interview or some sort?

What is the song he quoted?

Also it was tasteless and I have jumped off the McGregor bandwagon.

We all have to care about what offends you?

Nope. You don't have to care at all. Assuming you're implying it's irrelevant for me to even post my opinion: it's a forum, opinions were asked for, someone responded.
I'm not providing an apologetic for my opinion, I'm just stating that I think the comment was over the line.
Simple as that.

What happened?

He posted this in response to a twitter question:
one night before the world ends...Ronda or Miesha?" One riidin dick, one lickin ma toessssss

There was a big thread on here the other day, and some shertards were bringing up race issues as to why Conor will be let off by the UFC.

suspend him just like Forrest and Torres. Fighters should know by now not to quote anything on their twitters.
Grow some thicker skin and some hair on your balls.

God, society has become soooo soft and PG. It's time to go medieval on these liberals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back