Check out this art

it seems like they've all subscribed to this technique, and conditioned their bodies to be affected by it. interesting though, manipulating human electricity.

Nice clip gave me a laugh anyway. At first i was like holy shit until he actually tried it on someone other than his students! Cant believe this fat ass guy even believes it!

HEN said:
Nice clip gave me a laugh anyway. At first i was like holy shit until he actually tried it on someone other than his students! Cant believe this fat ass guy even believes it!

Yeah, basically anyone that doesnt want it to happen is unaffected. The funniest part is when he chopped that reporter in the head and thought it proved his theories, and she was like "yeah, you hit me in the head!"

Wow, Stephen Bonnar couldn't be knocked out with this technique?

Suppose the force is too strong with him :)
Wonder if you get hypnotized during the "free week of training for doubters", so that you don't doubt it anymore ;)

They have a show that comes on often on national geographic with stuff like this. Ive seen it twice and I know according to a teacher of this kind of stuff that "if you keep one big toe up and the other down you wont be effected" or "if you keep turning your tounge, you wont be effected" so keep this in mind when your fighting off this new revolutionary martial art... btw, they said its just a psycological effect.
Still you must know how to defend your self from this monster of a art.

Keeping one big toe up and the other one down would fuck your mobility, that's like turning your back to get out of GnP.

Hey, thats what the guy said stops the energy attacks, dont blame me.

What this is is a clear demonstration of a very real phenomenon: specifically, the power of the human mind to create all sorts of physiological effects on the body just by being convinced enough. Drug tests using placebos have shown this. It's also been observed in studies of native cultures; native shaman in some primitive tribes have caused people to go into cardiac arrest by pointing a stick at them because the person was convinced they had the power to kill them with said magic stick.

Hence, it works like a champ on his students-- who I do not doubt for a second really do think they're felling his chi or internal energy or whatever the hell you wanna call it because they're convinced-- but not on anyone else.

I partticularly loved the disclaimers he used to explain the failure of his awesome mystical dim mak powers on the reporter and the BJJ guys:

1) It only works about 40% of the time...wonderful. Everyone should devote years to mastering a self defense technique that works less than half the time.

2) It doesn't work on athletic types, since according to Sensei Dim Mak Master, they can translate the energy. I suppose it logically follows that all his students are in lousy physical condition, since it works on them...must be a great workout training at his school. Tom Cameron clearly isn't, considering he could barely get his belt around his big fat gut; it's not surprising he would want to rely on Dim Mak considering that he probably can't throw a decent roundhouse kick above the waist. Anyway, it seems his saying that his amazing Death Touch only will work on the sort of people whose asses you could kick by mastering all the techniques most martial arts teach in the first six months because they're out of shape.

the bad thing is his students will probably try this in a streetfight and get the absolute crap beaten out of them

Gregster said:
1) It only works about 40% of the time...wonderful. Everyone should devote years to mastering a self defense technique that works less than half the time.

i guess it'll be fun to show off how you can ko someone without touching them.

on the other hand, i can see some stupid bout of irony.. one of this guy's students steps into a MMA fight to try this out and suffers a laughable defeat, but then suddenly energy-blasts one of the old judges to the ground as he's led away.

poor bitches BJJ jus beat them as the dim muk didnt work on them.

Maybe Stephan Bonner will switch over to this style now. Getting knocked out by not touching someone is better than getting hit in the head over and over.

Back