Check-In for Tyron "Salt" Woodley WAR Wagon

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

That's brutal

I have him winning but LOL at trying to project Woodley's own saltiness onto others.

The guy said that if you think he gasses quickly, you're racist. He's clearly salty and tremendously stupid to boot. No wonder you'd like him though.

Im rooting for Hobbie but I think Tyron gets it done early, late 1st or early 2nd.

Everyone will jump on the bandwagon after he beats lawler

Nice work in the OP, @FootstompShonie . I was laughing at a fair bit of it.

I really though Woodley was going to get smashed but then I saw Lawler at the weigh- ins and his Rory Mac test results and I'm not sure we'll see the same Lawler we are used to seeing. I'd prefer to see Lawler win, but we'll just have to see.

Good thing you highlighted it in red AND drew a giant arrow, I might have missed it.
You're not new here, you should know by now that there are a couple of sherdoggers who aren't quite the intellectual giant that you are.

I hope his hog of a mother sobs as Lawler devours him.

My prediction is Lawler walks Woodley down the entire fight. He shakes his head as to why he didn't get the decision victory. BUT really only has himself to blame. Lawler by clear cut decision.

TS- I like TW but he's gonna get fucked up tonight. If it weren't such a big occasion, he'd have a decent shot at victory. He chokes in big moments.

I do like Woodley, but I can't go against Lawler. Hopefully its an all out war.

I saw the poster this morning and could have sworn Suga Rashad was fighting Lawler tonight. No word about any salt.

Threads racist wont be a part of it.

Back