Chechen Warlord Inspiring message to Conor?

iu
lol get your Khabib ducking meme out of here

Kadyrov said nothing about Conor here, lol. He is just talking about who he is with... his doctor and politician etc

Kadyrov's accent is... something. So, I couldn't make out everything that he was saying.

Kadyrov said nothing about Conor here, lol. He is just talking about who he is with... his doctor and politician etc

Kadyrov's accent is... something. So, I couldn't make out everything that he was saying.
oh-this-guy.jpg

I'd be willing to bet any one of our presidents have a larger body count than ol boy.

Yup but because they wear suit and ties and are not personally pulling any triggers from the safety of the Oval Office they somehow aren't as bad, yet in reality are far worse considering all the thngs they green light.

Yup but because they wear suit and ties and are not personally pulling any triggers from the safety of the Oval Office they somehow aren't as bad, yet in reality are far worse considering all the thngs they green light.
get your Russian Shoe Shinner propaganda out of here.. pretending you know anything lol

anyhoo
I am glad this warlord who is best friends with Khabib has the maturity to forgive Conor and send a positive message

Sherdog would give even the most hardened public school teacher a fucking heart attack.

Nonsense

He’s obviously member of platinum nation n talking about his favourite fighter

Platinum mike

It really distresses me to see Kadyrov as a warlord when he should clearly be teaching 8th grade math.

Is that the speech he uses before torturing and killing the gay men his murder squad kidnnaped?

what do you guys think.. if countries were men , which country would be a warlord, bully, aggresive man

I want to be very clear. FUCK that guy, and anyone who thinks this he is admirable.

He's obviously not talking to connor, you click baiting bitch, he clearly @ ed a few guys who this message was meant for. And you know that full well that's why you put the "? " at the end to cover your ass. If he was talking to connor he would mention him or write his name.

He's obviously not talking to connor, you click baiting bitch, he clearly @ ed a few guys who this message was meant for. And you know that full well that's why you put the "? " at the end to cover your ass. If he was talking to connor he would mention him or write his name.
cat-meme1.png

Back