Cheap Thai Heavybag?

Tucker Smith

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
First let me start off by saying i've got a wholsale account with combat sports, so i figured i'd be able to get a good deal from them, but unfortunately, for whatever reason, my wholesale prices are actually higher on most products than the retail sale prices right now... I'm planning on calling them tommorrow to see whats up.

Anyway, imm looking for a filled thai bag for less than 100$. So far my best deal is the CSI one for 100 + 30 for shipping. If you guys know of any deals hook me up!!

I know CSI and Ringside offer seemingly identical powerhide thai bags for $99 and $199. Both are filled, both are powerhide, both bear the same dimensions.

If you pick up the $99 bag and are satisfied with it, definitely post a review.

Art vandelay- i definately will if thats the bag i end up getting.

reddog- im looking for a FILLED bag. thanks though

We used these for a long time at my old gym and they were great. Fantastic price, also...

Synthetic leather may turn some people off, but somehow this junk held up great...

http://store.titlemma.com/title-classic-banana-heavy-bag.html

Some synthetic leather products are really good. Some are pure crap. Problem is that it's hard to know which you are getting. Synthetic heavy bags are generally pretty good. boxing and MMA synthetic - not so good.

Cageside

true. I've had some really good synthetic leather heavybags.

But still, that KO one looks nice, but i cant afford 180.
That Title mma one looks decent also, but its 99 plus 40 for shipping.

still not as cheap as the CSI on for 99 plus 30 for shipping.

anyone know of any deals right now or have a connect to hook me up? If not i guess ill call CSI and see why my wholesale prices are the same as retail, cuz thats pretty bogus.

thanks guys.

Some synthetic leather products are really good. Some are pure crap. Problem is that it's hard to know which you are getting. Synthetic heavy bags are generally pretty good. boxing and MMA synthetic - not so good.

Cageside

I still have an Everlast Nevatear bag I bought in 1995.

Sure, it's got maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad duct tape wrapped around it, but I still use it.:icon_chee

Word, ive gone through 2 everlast nevatears, but not because they ripped, because due to circumstances, I was forced to leave them under other peoples supervision, and they were left outside and waterlogged n shit.

So does anyone have any leads on the thai bag or what?

Back