Cheap Everlast boxing gloves (9.99$) !!!!

vinek

Green Belt
Reaction score
Was just crusin throught title boxing site.I went to the sell items page and found some cheap gloves.I know everlast isint regarded as high these days as in the old times but u can;t go wrong with this price:))
The gloves are 9.99$ -regular price is 39.99$.They have a Mexican flag logo on them.Although i am not Mexican i might get them for that price:)
titleboxing_1999_43308052

Everlast Country Pride Training Gloves from Title Boxing

They are the exact same as those blue ones you can find at Target or Walmart or any sporting goods store.......only they're Mex'ed out...

They'd make some fine bag gloves for that price...just don't expect them to last all that long...and don't spar with them for they = teh suck at appropriate padding...

lol yea i have those infamous blue everlast gloves.....your knuckles and wrists will hate you if you buy them. Hell I just saw a pair at Marshall's for $5.99......A piece of crap is a piece of crap, regardless of the price tag.

lol yea i have those infamous blue everlast gloves.....your knuckles and wrists will hate you if you buy them. Hell I just saw a pair at Marshall's for $5.99......A piece of crap is a piece of crap, regardless of the price tag.

Why so?Because the padding is so miserable?

Why so?Because the padding is so miserable?

yea man the padding and the overall quality is terrible. I used them about 5 times before the contact area ripped and exposed the padding (think the crappy egg crate stuff you put on your dorm bed in college). My hands and wrists would hurt the next day. If you are just going to be hitting a speed or light heavy bag (less than 80lbs) and just basic cardio stuff i would say they would be fine. But if you plan on getting serious on a heavy bag (throwing all you've got at it for 5 or more rounds at a time) you need to get a better pair. YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT USE THESE BAGS ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN PADS OR A BAG!!! IF YOU USED THEM ON ME FOR SPARRING I WOULD BREAK YOUR KNEES AFTER I KNOCKED YOUR ASS OUT!

The thing about gloves is you are not paying for a cooler look or whatever. You are paying more money to protect your hands and wrists from injury. You can really hurt yourself if you hit a heavy bag wrong with shit gloves. You can jam your wrist (which can take weeks to heal), fracture or dislocate a finger or knuckle or outright break your wrist. Spend the extra $ and get Some fairtex, windy or Ko fight gear gloves.

Sparring Gloves - KO Fightgear

Fairtex Super Bag Gloves at CagesideMMA.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back