Chavez vs Arguello

r-harper-1

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
6D1FB283-3495-4678-A679-5BC1CCCC7A54.jpeg F2DDCF77-68EE-4F50-9B43-132B119C70FB.jpeg Chavez vs Arguello at 130 lbs .... who wins and how ?

Sorry if posted in wrong forum .... I’ve been here a long time , but new to making threads

Chavez by Decision. Arguello would have accepted a war with Chavez which would work against him.

I hate to say it because I love arguello, I think chavez breaks him down. Tall thin guys have a hard time with grinders like chavez and arguello, although a great technician wasn't a speed boxer or a mover, things that gave chavez problems, chavez could take bombs too.

I think Chavez had most of what made Pryor difficult for Arguello and then some.

I think Chavez had most of what made Pryor difficult for Arguello and then some.
arguello had problems with boxers, pryor was versatile enough to box with him, still, though, even though i've said that lanky, thin guys like him generally do not take punishment well, he sure as hell took a lot in that epic fight. I love arguello and never really liked chavez, never, but stylewise, it's a tough one for alexis. Alexis was a fine boxer, he just wasn't fast and he wasn't a mover so, it would be a war and I think Chavez proved he can take punishment really well, at least in his prime. Rosario didn't hurt him, mayweather caught him with bombs as did many others and he walked through it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back