Chavez Sr vs Arce & Chávez Jr vs Cazarez Sept.25th DAZN

Why they always zoom in on Pops after his son does something embarrassing? <Lmaoo>

Edit- oh that is a bad cut.

I'm watching while driving a locomotive. Can't pay attention much

Why was it stopped

This guy has a win over Canelo in Mexico

I'm watching while driving a locomotive. Can't pay attention much

Why was it stopped

What a life.

Get to see Beautiful scenery. You should take/share pics for the Sherbros. They might appreciate life outside the keyboard.

What a life.

Get to see Beautiful scenery. You should take/share pics for the Sherbros. They might appreciate life outside the keyboard.
Nope I stay in town facing the North Vancouver mountains. Close to home is better than a travelling life

Nope I stay in town facing the North Vancouver mountains. Close to home is better than a travelling life

I'm guessing you can afford living there, because of your profession?

But I hear ya though. Looks like a great place to live.

I'm guessing you can afford living there, because of your profession?

But I hear ya though. Looks like a great place to live.
Lol barely. Shits so God damn expensive. House prices are absolutely nuts because Chinese nationals launder money through our housing market.

My 1950s teardown home is assessed at about 1,450,000. It doesnt even make sense. If you're not in the housing market already then you're fucked. The younger generation is screwed cuz chinese people have 5 houses and rent them out to poorer people at astronomical rent. Rent is the same as owning, but for my house you'd REQUIRE $290,000 down-payment first. The cost of living is also shit.

I follow junior on IG. He started blocking comments after 90% were of people callin him a coke head and or drug addict.

Lol barely. Shits so God damn expensive. House prices are absolutely nuts because Chinese nationals launder money through our housing market.

My 1950s teardown home is assessed at about 1,450,000. It doesnt even make sense. If you're not in the housing market already then you're fucked. The younger generation is screwed cuz chinese people have 5 houses and rent them out to poorer people at astronomical rent. Rent is the same as owning, but for my house you'd REQUIRE $290,000 down-payment first. The cost of living is also shit.

Yeah I heard about that years back... I'm sure Vancouver officials were paid off to look the other way.. or outright help... but I'm suprised Canada as a whole didn't do shit. (Or that I know of).

But yeah same shit through out the states as well.

Yeah I heard about that years back... I'm sure Vancouver officials were paid off to look the other way.. or outright help... but I'm suprised Canada as a whole didn't do shit. (Or that I know of).

But yeah same shit through out the states as well.
Yes its basically the biggest problem fighting youth (im older) but officials straigbt up dont care because every house sold is tax $$. They started to put up empty house tax on houses now because its a shit show. But its basically just to make it look like they're doing something. My dads apartment building is about 40% empty. Its just money laundering apartments. Keep them for a few years and sell em.

In general Canada doesn't care about Vancouver. We are so far removed from anyone. Our CLOSEST Canadian major city is calgary and that 625 miles or so. We also generally have a lot of money with less problems.

Forgot all about this card. Worth watching today?

I'd say that lemon has been squeezed to dust at this point. Hopefully this is the last time we have to hear about jr. Such a waste, he was a good champ at one point.

Back