Chatri Sityodtong explains ONE FC's billion dollar valuation

We all have a peasant's perspective here.

You gotta look at it from a backer's perspective.

Imagine if you had your very own UFC. In Asia. That you own, outright.

I tell you what, give me a personal UFC in Asia, and Asia's where I'm headed... to tear.

Shit.

Up.

I know cats out there pulling down 500 racks a month. A few of them get together and, "Hey, what's 20 million a year in maintenance fees... when we get to have our own UFC. In Asia."

One FC is a friggin bargain.

Im not saying what he says is true or not true. I do not know a single person who has ever paid a single dollar on One though.
I've bought tickets to several ONE events....but then again, I've received just as many free tickets, or maybe more.

I hope ONE takes over the world and becomes a trillion dollar company, swallowing the UFC and boxing...because it would make the fact that I was at their first event more cool.:D

To be honest One would work better now as a kickboxing promotion

Or switch to a ring (as they have done) and do both.

I'm not very good with potential math.

I liked your post, which gives you 1 like. This however gives approx 1-3 billion POTENTIAL likes thus making you the most (potentially) liked poster on here.

And only 5.58 Billion of them were bots.
What’s so hard for you to believe that they can get that many viewers especially being in Asia?

I guess you don’t believe the Tour de France is the most watched sporting event in the world either

What’s so hard for you to believe that they can get that many viewers especially being in Asia?

I guess you don’t believe the Tour de France is the most watched sporting event in the world either

There's a bit of a difference between the Tour de France and ONE FC.

Chatri is the dude that tries to claim that ONE FC has more global interest than the English Premier League.

There's a bit of a difference between the Tour de France and ONE FC.

Chatri is the dude that tries to claim that ONE FC has more global interest than the English Premier League.
An independent analytics group is the one that provided the numbers.

Few people who are living in Asia can not afford as TV or Smartphone, so even if it is lives more hen two billions in Asia only 20% of them can watch tv. In France and the western part of the world probably 05% has a tv home or a smartphone.

Few people who are living in Asia can not afford as TV or Smartphone, so even if it is lives more hen two billions in Asia only 20% of them can watch tv. In France and the western part of the world probably 05% has a tv home or a smartphone.
you got like 1.3B smart phone users in China and India alone

you can have 100 billion viewers

if they arent paying, it means nothing. They provide no revenue to ONE, its a lie on top of lies

guys, i just did the research as an independent analyst. i've concluded that one fc shall have no less than 133 billion unique viewers in 2021.

How is it that ufcfightpass*com has an alexa ranking approximately 110k spots higher than onefc*com yet has almost 1B fewer viewers???

Back