Media Chatri appearance on MMA Hour

Lol I am gonna clip it later, but Chatri said that Christian Lee was beating up the Rizin champ, I am assuming Satoshi, when they faced in the gym in Hawaii. Great lie

Also enjoy that Conor is also a Chatri hater

How much did he talked about his billions viewers and global heroes?

You know, even if he is saying some crazy things.....isnt it in our best interests that ONE succeeds?
Who knows what slimy stuff UFC etc brass did to get their brand going, bashing on any MMA promotions growth is not helping us fans.
Plus we love crazy shit, thats why we follow this sport.

The only matters that promotions should be ostracized for in the current climate is fighter pay and health.

You know, even if he is saying some crazy things.....isnt it in our best interests that ONE succeeds?
Who knows what slimy stuff UFC etc brass did to get their brand going, bashing on any MMA promotions growth is not helping us fans.

The only matters that promotions should be ostracized for in the current climate is fighter pay and health.
I mean Chatri is bashing other promotions himself, so....

Yep you are right and wrong. We as fans must call these organizations on their bull-sh*t. I hope One 1 day can be the honor of culture and sportsmanship they claim.

It is more about how ONE works an an organisation. They are like Russia today, silent and opressing.

They know (ONE knows) that they can sign a lot of asians in south-east-asia and pay them 500-1000$ for taking fights on short notice and still have them under contract for years.

That would be if UFC signs a lot of fighters from west india (Bahamas) ,pays them 2000$ for taking a short notice, after a loss (or maybe a win) they can not fight anywhere in west india and their next fight might be 12-18 months later with the same payment.

ONE is an asian organisation, the same region who treats people like cattles. If you do not believe watch was is going on in Qatar with FIFA.

You should be grateful than the CEO of the second biggest organization (behind Combate of course) of a sport that is bigger than Soccer (as uncle Dana said) took time of his busy calendar and sat down with one of the weakest human beings (again, thanks Dana) and told us all about their plans.

Bless One FC. I hope they thrive for many more years. They have a great product.

You should be grateful than the CEO of the second biggest organization (behind Combate of course) of a sport that is bigger than Soccer (as uncle Dana said) took time of his busy calendar and sat down with one of the weakest human beings (again, thanks Dana) and told us all about their plans.

Bless One FC. I hope they thrive for many more years. They have a great product.

Asian organisation can not compete with the western organisation.

Mention one (lol ) organisation from Asia we are using that is related with leadership and democracy.

I can start from west

- UN
- Unicef

Asian organisation can not compete with the western organisation.

Mention one (lol ) organisation from Asia we are using that is related with leadership and democracy.

I can start from west

- UN
- Unicef
Who the fook cares about Unicef? UN?

This is a Karate forum... Name one murican martial art...

exactly

#ChiatriBless

Who the fook cares about Unicef? UN?

This is a Karate forum... Name one murican martial art...

exactly

#ChiatriBless

The world cares about UN except maybe Russia and China

My point is One will not succeed in U.S with this mindset Chatri has with lies.

The world cares about UN except maybe Russia and China

My point is One will not succeed in U.S with this mindset Chatri has with lies.
He should be more like Dana "the truth" White

He should be more like Dana "the truth" White

Atleast Dana is not lying about the UFC financial plan or even mentioning his company is bigger then Fifa as Chatri tries.

ONE can literally have one billion viewers but if 90% of them barely make 300$ per month they can not consume anything.

Good luck if One will have One villkor PPV or event have 100k with 49$ as a price setting.

Atleast Dana is not lying about the UFC financial plan or even mentioning his company is bigger then Fifa as Chatri tries.

ONE can literally have one billion viewers but if 90% of them barely make 300$ per month they can not consume anything.

Good luck if One will have One villkor PPV or event have 100k with 49$ as a price setting.
You sound like a hater.

You are too invested in things that have nothing to do with our experience as fans. I will never understand people like you.

It is more about how ONE works an an organisation. They are like Russia today, silent and opressing.

They know (ONE knows) that they can sign a lot of asians in south-east-asia and pay them 500-1000$ for taking fights on short notice and still have them under contract for years.

That would be if UFC signs a lot of fighters from west india (Bahamas) ,pays them 2000$ for taking a short notice, after a loss (or maybe a win) they can not fight anywhere in west india and their next fight might be 12-18 months later with the same payment.

ONE is an asian organisation, the same region who treats people like cattles. If you do not believe watch was is going on in Qatar with FIFA.
UFC signs short notice fighters for bottom dollar all the time. They also notoriously shelve fighters. You act as if ONE is the only promotion with heavy handed policies towards fighters.

Don;t like ONE? don’t watch. Your loss.

UFC signs short notice fighters for bottom dollar all the time. They also notoriously shelve fighters. You act as if ONE is the only promotion with heavy handed policies towards fighters.

It is the way how UFC and One treat their fighters

I can guarantee you that if you sign with UFC and then tell them "listen i do not want to fight here" they will say "alright fine ,no problem we will release you!" Just like what happened with Ben Rothwell and many others. It is easier to get s release in UFC more then you think.

In One , if you have a contract and you have to honor it. Once you have fought there once you are getting stuck and especially if you are an Asian Living in south east Asia. There is no way you can tell them to release you they will instead "freeze the contract"

Just look at the different between Japan and Germany when it comes to values in other business. In Germany you have pro union , womens will get better treatment and there are laws against managers when it comes to the working climate. In Japan they want you to work to death more or less despite having that face that you are relaxed in Japan while you are drinking green tea.

My conclusion is that asians can not compete with the west when it comes to leadership. Innovations yes asians are better and also how to spend less money on unecessary thing.

I can guarantee you that if you sign with UFC and then tell them "listen i do not want to fight here" they will say "alright fine ,no problem we will release you!" Just like what happened with Ben Rothwell and many others. It is easier to get s release in UFC more then you think.
This is like one opf those twitter challenges: Tell me you know nothing of the UFC's history without actually saying it.

Just an FYI the UFC can't shelve any active fighter. It is literally in their contract they must offer you a fight ever 3 or 4 months if you are an active fighter. When fighters say they are being shelved they leave out the fact that they are turning down fights. If you turn down a fight offer the 3 or 4 month period is reset.

Beautiful.

Bless Chatri “the honourable”

Just an FYI the UFC can't shelve any active fighter. It is literally in their contract they must offer you a fight ever 3 or 4 months if you are an active fighter. When fighters say they are being shelved they leave out the fact that they are turning down fights. If you turn down a fight offer the 3 or 4 month period is reset.

I think in the end is how you handle it

One is trying to scare fighters with Court or even spread false information on LinkedIn because asians love fake news since they never investigate sources like the west.

Back