Charlie Brenneman

No idea, I think he made me coffee the other day in Starbucks.

Retired on that UFC money.

He's got a website. Perhaps you should ask him?

tumblr_n4ovkfwV5I1rlb6iho1_400.gif

He had so much potential -- his win out of left field against Story (as a late replacement no less) was his career defining performance. Before that fight, he actually had a great performance against Hendricks before getting KO'd in round 2 in a fight that he was winning. His problem seems to be simply that he doesn't react well to getting hit and that his submission defense isn't strong enough to survive against top shelf grapplers in MMA. He's still not too old to revive his career, but it isn't as if he didn't get a fair chance in the UFC. I've always loved watching him fight. His wrestling and pace is very entertaining to me. I'd love to see him get some wins and get back on track.

We called him the spaghetti man because he flopped around like a noodle every time he got rocked.

There was a lot of hype around him for a second and then it disappeared real quick. I kind of remember the UFC giving him several chances, even after he was cut and returned, went on like a 2-3 fight skid. Seems to crush regional talent though, the guys the champion of New Jersey.

He had so much potential -- his win out of left field against Story (as a late replacement no less) was his career defining performance. Before that fight, he actually had a great performance against Hendricks before getting KO'd in round 2 in a fight that he was winning. His problem seems to be simply that he doesn't react well to getting hit and that his submission defense isn't strong enough to survive against top shelf grapplers in MMA. He's still not too old to revive his career, but it isn't as if he didn't get a fair chance in the UFC. I've always loved watching him fight. His wrestling and pace is very entertaining to me. I'd love to see him get some wins and get back on track.

Good synopsis. That's exactly how I remember the guy aswell.

He always went out on his shield I'll give him that!

brenneman2.gif

let just abuse this man!

Lol I remember when he fought Rick Story on short notice and won. That was a feel good mma story.

I dont want to be negative, but lets not forget he was big on lay n pray (with some descent subs)

If it wasnt for that, i might even say i miss the guy... good charisma/story.... not good for fighting fans, pretty boring to watch.

I wish him luck outside of the cage.

brenneman2.gif

let just abuse this man!

Lol I remember when he fought Rick Story on short notice and won. That was a feel good mma story.
It wasn't just a win it was a beat down and this was when Story was being billed as the next big thing , epic moment and probably one of the most under appreciated upsets ever.

He and his giant fro whipping all over the place prior to him getting ktfo each time will live in shoop infamy.

486925717-charlie-brenneman-lays-on-the-canvas-after-gettyimages.jpg

danny-castillo-charlie-brenneman-ufc-172.jpg

It was actually a smart move to retire he was getting kod left and right.. I mean that cant be good for you.

Back