Charles really wants the Conor fight...

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"It would be a very good fight for me," Oliveira said of a McGregor fight. "It would put a lot of money in my pocket, and [at this moment] that's the most important thing. And it would also be really good for my legacy, for me to have in my story. Regardless, if he's coming from defeat or not, he's a guy who's made history, so I think it would be great, but it's not just up to me. If it were up to me, this fight would already be happening."
https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...ofitable-fight-conor-mcgregor-vacant-ufc-belt

The fight literally everyone wants to see. Make it happen Dana.

Low chance of losing & big money in Conor or high chance of losing & low money in Islam.
Not hard to understand where he's coming from.

I like Charles and would like him to have a big ass payday, but to be fair, like I said about others before, gotta keep the line moving and fight Islam.

If he beats Islam he would've defeated the whole top 5 of the division. Then he could say "there's no one else so let me fight Conor."
But in reality Conor should be nowhere near fighting for a belt.

LOL at your AV

Floyd ate that full uppercut like it was candy
Charles wants an easy payday, can't blame him for that

He saw it coming and punched MCgregor in the shoulder he was using to throw the uppercut. Even more amazing if you ask me.

Let's stop the Conor hating B.S.

He's still the money fight, and you will watch.

I hate it too, but fuck it.
Book the fucking fight,
Only way to get rid of Conor,
is him losing again anyway.

ROFL on this nuthugging shit about Islam.

Here is how it rightly should go considering Charles has paid his dues (unlike Islam)- Charles earns his big payday tooling Conor. Islam actually fucking earns a title shot in the meantime by doing what he hasn't yet done- beat an actual contender. IF Islam wins against someone with a pulse, he gets the title shot.

We have seen many fighters like Islam that were wildly hyped end up fizzling out. Let's don't start sucking his dick just yet. Charles has paid his dues, Islam hasn't.

Long as it is not for the belt and he still fights Islam

I can’t really blame him for chasing the big paycheck but for the love of the sport, please no. So many more interesting fights and deserving contenders. Can we at least pretend this is a semi-legitimate sports league?

Charles's and other fighters' desperation to get an easy money fight so fucking annoying.

Dustin kicked Conor's ass twice in a row... I'll grant you that.

It was not an easy fight for Dustin....

Conor is unable to make 155 so this fight with Charles if it happens will have nothing to do with the Lightweight division.. Nothing.

I would enjoy watching it although I would also be perfectly fine passing it by and watching Charles do what is necessary to validate his Champion status at 155.

Cant say that I blame him. I dont think anyone in the UFC would say no to a Conor payday. Its a very low risk fight for big money. That being said Charles should be fighting Islam next.

Back