Media Charles Oliveira waking up on his bed with his belt

He's the UFC champ now

Due for an upgrade

The Dos Santos contract clause

images

images

It was a great fight to crown a new champ. Oliveira was on that 10 year plan. And twenty eight fights later, he's the champ. Really happy for him.

Same here. I've been a fan for a while now. Also impressed with Chandler both in and out of the octagon. They put on a very exciting fight.

Happy for him. The comeback made it even sweeter. Plus he's an all around good guy. His celebration last night rocked.

It was a great fight to crown a new champ. Oliveira was on that 10 year plan. And twenty eight fights later, he's the champ. Really happy for him.

100% agree. I love how the fight had some drama in it and kinda reflects Charles' entire career as a whole. He had early success in the beginning, fell down hard, but chose to stand back up and fight for it. It was a great story and couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Last edited:
Are those chompers new or original?

Anyone know anything about Oliveira's eyesight? I noticed last night that those lenses look thick as hell, I wonder how compromised his eyesight is without them.

Has he ever been seen with a woman?
Charles Oliveira is dating his bjj sweet heart. When he was a kid, he had ankle issues, been told he'd never walk again because he had rheumatoid arthritis in his ankles. Spent two years in the hospital.

Upon release doctors told him he couldn't play soccer so he got into bjj since it was a "softer sport" and his girlfriend use to beat his ass when they rolled.
upload_2021-5-19_20-59-48.png

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/5/...-again-charles-oliveira-beat-the-odds-ufc-262

Last edited:

Agreed, I've loved the dude ever since he beat Elkins and then jumped on Escudero's back the next fight. It just took 12 years for the hype train to come to fruition lol.

Stuck with the same team throughout the ups and downs too, a lesson in self-belief, doing things your own way and never giving up, I think.

That is awesome. The pure elation in his post-fight celebration was so nice to see. Guys coming from nothing are so happy when they get it. Good singer too.

Back