• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Charles Oliveira becomes an all time top 10 LW at Fightmatrix

Makes sense because he only broke into the top 10 of LW a few years ago. Most of those guys were top 10 for around a decade.
This is the answer, for all you "I don't get how fightmatrix works" people in this thread. And the losses I believe.

Even leaving aside that I didn't ever use MMA math because I never cited a single loss against a common opponent as an argument...

...your MMA math counter example involves imaginary losses?

You're legitimately retarded.

So, I'm gonna take that as a "No, despite bragging about my imaginary betting successes, I won't wager my account on an outcome I claim is obvious and inevitable."

That's about what I thought.
Imaginary betting success? Dude you can't just keep lying things into truths, it doesn't work that way. I had a 44% ROI on the card just last night, you don't have to believe me, it really doesn't matter what you think. Also, why would I care about your account?

You don't even understand which MMA Math you're using, doesn't have to be just common opponents. "Fighter X is going to beat Fighter Y because Fighter Y lost to Fighter Z, and Fighter X is better than Fighter Z" that's also flawed MMA math.

Last edited:
Imaginary betting success? Dude you can't just keep lying things into truths, it doesn't work that way. I had a 44% ROI on the card just last night, you don't have to believe me, it really doesn't matter what you think.

Sure thing. I bet this is as real as Tibau's win over Khabib.

Since you're so sure about Islam's upcoming and inevitable sub loss to Charles--thanks to the amazing predictive abilities you've been bragging about that I'm sure are totally real--you should have no trouble putting your money where your mouth is.

But I doubt it.

You don't even understand which MMA Math you're using, doesn't have to be just common opponents. "Fighter X is going to beat Fighter Y because Fighter Y lost to Fighter Z, and Fighter X is better than Fighter Z" that's als

But I never did this, either, you unbelievable dummy. I never said Charles loses to Khabib because of one loss to a fighter Khabib would beat.

Want to join me back in the real world?

MMA math doesn't work, buddy
The guy who arguably lost to Gleison Tibau shouldn't have gotten by RDA, using your faulty logic

Khabib ran from Oliveira, if only he was as confident as you and the rest of his dick-riding fans eh
Yes, clearly the main motivation for Khabib retiring was to avoid a guy with 8 losses whose best win at the time was Kevin Lee.

<mma2>

Sure thing. I bet this is as real as Tibau's win over Khabib.

Since you're so sure about Islam's upcoming and inevitable sub loss to Charles--thanks to the amazing predictive abilities you've been bragging about that I'm sure are totally real--you should have no trouble putting your money where your mouth is.

But I doubt it.

But I never did this, either, you unbelievable dummy. I never said Charles loses to Khabib because of one loss to a fighter Khabib would beat.

Want to join me back in the real world?
It's exactly what you're doing
"Khabib won't loze to a guy with 8 lossez lulz"

And like I said, it doesn't matter to me whether you believe me or not. Charles ITD has won me a good chunk of change his past 3 fights, I'll throw some on him again vs Islam, gonna be lots of value there. I just hope Islam can make it past journeyman Dariush first.

It's exactly what you're doing
"Khabib won't loze to a guy with 8 lossez lulz"

What kind of moron thinks
  • "Fighter A lost to Fighter B so he loses to Fighter C" (your stupid, imaginary strawman)
is the same thing as
  • "Oliveira has gotten knocked down 5 times in his last 8 fights, has been repeatedly TKO'ed, has been controlled or ground and pounded by Top 25 LWs more than once, has been 10 - 8ed a few fights ago, and has been subbed 3 times against the best grapplers he's fought...so saying he'll KO or sub Khabib--who's never been KO'ed, knocked down, subbed, or even scratched or bruised despite fighting more Top 10 fighters than Charles--is definitely less likely than the other way around"

You're basically arguing against the concept of concrete analysis of a fighter's tendencies and proven weaknesses--shown regularly across many fights--drawn from their actual performances.

I guess we should just use your fantasies, instead? Or your fake future predicting powers?

Please stop being retarded.

And like I said, it doesn't matter to me whether you believe me or not. Charles ITD has won me a good chunk of change his past 3 fights, I'll throw some on him again vs Islam, gonna be lots of value there. I just hope Islam can make it past journeyman Dariush first.

Jeez, you're absolutely terrified to make a wager with stakes on this board, despite you claiming Islam being subbed by Oliveira is such a sure thing with your magic predictive betting powers.

I don’t see how you can put Poitier and RDA above him at this point, prob Ferguson as well

Let's remember- current 155 continues to have deeper / bigger / better talent pool. I dont know how much longer that lasts.

That said - not only has Charles evolved more over the past 4 years or so than any other fighter but he has 10 finishes in past 11 and we call him champ ( I'm not only person or peer willing to overlook a half pound and maybe [maybe] a hotel calibration problem).

I don't know what number I put next to his name but " top 10" is a gimme... and exactly where ,I'd have to dive into multiple metrics.

Again this guy is a finishing machine and look at the who -

#scalegate
#charlesischamp

So many people on here complain about points fighters but then when we get a champ who finishes everyone they can't support him either. Go figure.

list is pretty shit
I can only put Bendo ahead of Charlie boy apart from the obvious Bib and Penn

Poirier lost 3 times against the very best at 155 (I know Johnson could be very inconsistent at times), while Alvarez and Henderson lost many times at UFC, Bellator and WEC. Poirier beat 4 former champions at 155lbs, which includes a win over Alvarez himself. Eddie Alvarez beat 4 and Benson Henderson defeated 2 former Champions. On top of that, I would favor Poirier to beat both of them in a fight. I think its not that far off, to have Poirier in a all time top 5 at 155lbs.
Lmao

poirer is probably behind kawajiri for fucks sake

Charles has a lot of losses, by the time he started his championship run he was a 9-8 fighter in the UFC.
And before Kevin Lee, it wasn't like he was beating monsters that would give him good points to the rank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back