Charles Martin suffers gunshot wound in Los Angeles

Casual Fan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Former world heavyweight champion Charles Martin - the man deposed by Anthony Joshua in June - has been shot in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old from St Louis now resides in Carson, California but it was in downtown LA at approximately 5am that Martin was allegedly involved in an altercation with two men that resulted in gunfire.

Martin, who held the IBF title for almost three months earlier this year, claims he has no idea why the men attacked him and was attempting to drive away from the incident when he suffered a gunshot wound to his forearm.

He added that he "looked down, and saw a pool of blood. I said to myself, 'I gotta get outta here. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna bleed to death.'

"I have to pay respect to the cops. They saved my life."

'Prince Charles' subsequently underwent surgery as police continue the hunt for his assailants.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...s-martin-suffers-gunshot-wound-in-los-angeles

Dam. I hope he makes a full recovery.

I bet was the people who paid Martin to throw the AJ fight. The trying to get rid of Martin so he accidently talks about the payoff and make sure there are no loose ends.

is that ironic that the guy have a "above the law" tatoo?

(urgh, hope that doesn't sound racist)
Nah its not like you guys brought up race and BLM out of nowhere in a boxing thread. One where the boxer was actually praising the cops. ...Oh wait thats exactly what happened. Gee i wonder how that could go south (sarcasm).

is that ironic that the guy have a "above the law" tatoo?

(urgh, hope that doesn't sound racist)
How is what you said remotely racist?

Now that Barman cat is a straight up KKK/Trump supporter.

J/k p, Barman is one of the nicest guys you'll ever E-meet, weird humour sometimes, but that's more subjective.

Hmmmm, Downtown LA....at 5am....nothing ever comes out well when those two phrases combine.

Ok guys. This thread doesn't need to turn into a race war. Calm it down.

Ok guys. This thread doesn't need to turn into a race war. Calm it down.

The presence of the black flesh is beginning to overflow, these are the moments to cool down the minds as it's too much to go inside at once. Men needs to adjust for such an idea to go inside of them in it's entirety, a little bit at a time is all that one needs, a moment of intermittent allocation if you will. A mind full of fire will overload itself, it can't usurp it's previous existential perspective, the path towards ascension will delay the true enlightenment. Even in growth there must be governance. Mr Barman is beginning to throb, the process has some unusual growing pains in creative connections. He will prove most delectable when the time comes...

Magic+tonguebleu+bleu+bleeeeeee+magic+tonguebleu+bleu+bleeeeeee_05cc78_5515820.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back