Charles is special

I'm smashing my crystal ball for this one

I really do hope Olive wins, but I have this Conor vs. Eddie feeling about this fight.
<6>

short-bus.jpg

I don't know enough about Chandler to comment and never expected him to beat Hooker but I hope Charles wins. 1 of my favourite 155'rs

I dont know how Chandler s defensive grappling but I am sure that he brings way more than a right overhand

So your Z level analyze doesnt work

The golden fox.

What does this bellator fighter have for him? an overhand right?

Charles by sub with ease
What does Chandler have for him? More power than Oliveira has ever faced in his career. If Felder can fold Oliveira like a lawn-chair, Chandler is going to make him beg for his life, except Oliveira won't be begging, because he will be too busy sleeping. And Chandler grappled with Yamauchi and did just fine defensively, the same Yamauchi that would tap Oliveira within 1 round.

He's gonna bully Beatdown Charlie like Felder did.

I just watched Charles vs Tony for the first time and Tony couldn't do anything to him and got hyper extended armbarred in Round 1.

He's obviously very good but hard to tell if he's really champ level. The problem with his two best wins is Kevin Lee always gasses in the 3rd round and Tony lost 10 years of his life in his previous fight. Michael has great cardio and is in prime shape so this fight should really show us how good Oliveira is.

I’ve been saying this too, something about this Charlie Olives is special... he could be an all time great

I also think Charles is going to embarrass this overconfident douche. Oliveira has improved a lot.

Back