International Chandrayaan-3: Historic India mission for moon’s south pole set for landing

Wish they would do manned missions.

India has top end precision in everything they do.

see-your-arm-later.gif

They likely used a giant sling shot and nailed it.

We have cartoon separation...
india%20the%20bloody%20state%20of%20it.gif

Look at the bloody state of it! We have shoopers here that could do way better, lol.

And the effen way clown-world celebrates these incredible cartoon moments never ceases to bring enjoyment to all...
india%20moon%20celebration.gif

Every one of these little mouth fools can get it! Specially that little dude with Parkinson's waiving his stupid little flag, lol.

Sorry here guys if I seem triggered, but I am a bit. If they have to fake 250 miles away...
iss%20china%20water.png

...then how are any of us supposed believe in their 1/4 of a million mile journey?

And yes! These are from actual clips!

how bad do you think indian space food tastes and smells

The landing footage and mini flag wave have me in tears laughing, LOL!

Look at the bloody state of it! We have shoopers here that could do way better, lol.

And the effen way clown-world celebrates these incredible cartoon moments never ceases to bring enjoyment to all...

Every one of these little mouth fools can get it! Specially that little dude with Parkinson's waiving his stupid little flag, lol.

Sorry here guys if I seem triggered, but I am a bit. If they have to fake 250 miles away...
iss%20china%20water.png

...then how are any of us supposed believe in their 1/4 of a million mile journey?

The glass of water is from a livestream video where they do a demonstration with it. What exactly is this supposed to show, other than that you don't understand the physics of how it is expected to behave?

Could you imagine being trapped in a capsule with an Indian space crew after they all dig into their freeze dried curry and samosas?

My youngest can. She is in grad school and one of her classes is full of them.

Last edited:

iss%20china%20water.png

They are using CGI to explain how it happened because there is no other craft in the area to capture video of the actual landing. If they faked the landing the US, China, Russia, Europe, Japan and countless academic institutions would expose it.

And what's Parkinson's got to do with any of this??

Back