International Chandrayaan-3: Historic India mission for moon’s south pole set for landing

They are using CGI to explain how it happened because there is no other craft in the area to capture video of the actual landing. If they faked the landing the US, China, Russia, Europe, Japan and countless academic institutions would expose it.

And what's Parkinson's got to do with any of this??
OF COURSE IT IS CGI. It has to be and that's the point. I have previously shown some of their famous CGI screw-ups...
nasa%20ar%20lol.gif

nasa%20iss%20wires.gif

iss%20drops%20ball.gif

I mean the reactions are just priceless! That moment you know that you just fucked up, lol.

GOAT grift?

But at the same time did you watch the broadcast? I mean they are not explaining that, at least to the English viewers. This was supposedly what was happening as well...
india%20moon%20cartoon.gif

REAL OR CGI?

real%20or%20cgi%20india.png

REAL OR CGI?

And then we always get these idiots and the ubiquitous flag-waiving-moron...
india%20moon%20celebration.gif

Who are these fools? And what do they think they are actually celebrating?

For anyone who still really believes that anything else but a cartoon was landing on another cartoon, then there is nothing left to discuss.

OF COURSE IT IS CGI. It has to be and that's the point. I have previously shown some of their famous CGI screw-ups...
nasa%20ar%20lol.gif

nasa%20iss%20wires.gif

iss%20drops%20ball.gif

I mean the reactions are just priceless! That moment you know that you just fucked up, lol.

GOAT grift?

But at the same time did you watch the broadcast? I mean they are not explaining that, at least to the English viewers. This was supposedly what was happening as well...

REAL OR CGI?

REAL OR CGI?

For anyone who still really believes that anything else but a cartoon was landing on another cartoon, then there is nothing left to discuss.
I am not seeing the problem with it being CGI, because they obviously could not capture real time video of it landing. The CGI is just to visualize to the general public how the craft landed. It's really no different to when CGI is used in plane crash simulations.

As for flag waving, well that's pretty normal when a country does something momentus.

Anyone find it funny that India had to delay the landing cause Russia jumped the line to crash a rocket into the moon?

nasa%20ar%20lol.gif

nasa%20iss%20wires.gif

iss%20drops%20ball.gif

GOAT grift?

REAL OR CGI?

REAL OR CGI?

Why don't you address the fact that the last time you posted your CGI nonsense I explained to you that the cup of water you believed to be some sort of gotcha was in fact part of a planned demonstration?

They have shared photos and video from the lander on it's descent, but I'm sure you'll say they're fake as well.

And those 'fools' are the people that worked on the project, and they're celebrating the fact that they achieved something monumental??

Anyone find it funny that India had to delay the landing cause Russia jumped the line to crash a rocket into the moon?
Embarrassing for Russia. They clearly wanted the South Pole record and expecially to give them confidence right now and it backfired.

Is there no cameras on this mission? Where's the images?

The craft and crew quickly left the Luna moon after unable to locate bob and vegen

Why don't you address the fact that the last time you posted your CGI nonsense I explained to you that the cup of water you believed to be some sort of gotcha was in fact part of a planned demonstration?
Because frankly, I didn't see the need to cause you further embarrassment. Just ridiculous!

Every damn fake-ass CGI they show with water turning into balls mean nothing to you? You really don't get how the water is behaving as it would be in some idiots basement... and not forming spheres in their pretend 0g world?

Again now, compare with this...
iss%20china%20water.png

And that was Don Petit, one of our supposedly most prolific astronots! And because we are on about cartoons landing on other cartoons, let's recall together Don's own words...
don%20petit.png

They have shared photos and video from the lander on it's descent, but I'm sure you'll say they're fake as well.
Show us one real one to discuss.

And those 'fools' are the people that worked on the project, and they're celebrating the fact that they achieved something monumental??
Cartoons landing on cartoons is not exactly achieving something monumental, at least in my eyes...

It's a grift!

If you still don't get why that water exposes the scam, then you don't understand their claims about the ISS, what it does, and gravity's effects upon it.

Obviously, this topic is important to you, and up until a short while ago I would have been right there with you. Bottom line though... we were duped!

Because frankly, I didn't see the need to cause you further embarrassment. Just ridiculous!

Every damn fake-ass CGI they show with water turning into balls mean nothing to you? You really don't get how the water is behaving as it would be in some idiots basement... and not forming spheres in their pretend 0g world?

Again now, compare with this...
iss%20china%20water.png

I'm not going to respond to any of your other nonsense until we clear this up. Explain, exactly, what you think is wrong with that photo - do you think water couldn't stay in a glass in space?

I'm not going to respond to any of your other nonsense until we clear this up. Explain, exactly, what you think is wrong with that photo - do you think water couldn't stay in a glass in space?
Well, blowing off anything I have posted here as nonsense is disrespectful and also, does nothing to help you understand the massive theft. America destroyed the tech, decided it too painful to rebuild again, yet Israel, Russia and India have all figured it out? You really wanna go with that after watching their cartoon land on another cartoon?

Here is the video of them filling up the glass of water.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4786138817429591?from=old_pc_videoshow

And here is the reason the glass of water was sitting there - it was being used for a demonstration on buoyancy in space.

You honestly still do not understand their story of constantly changing vectors at speeds unimaginable to most. Posting these videos prove this to anyone reading. The ruse is actually nicely exposed further with each post ypou make.

I was gonna really take time here to explain all this, but instead, since I can't tell if you are trolling me or if you are serious, here is your answer. I was really hoping someone else would have popped in to handle this which seems so obvious.

iss%20objects%20secured.png

Well, blowing off anything I have posted here as nonsense is disrespectful and also, does nothing to help you understand the massive theft. America destroyed the tech, decided it too painful to rebuild again, yet Israel, Russia and India have all figured it out? You really wanna go with that after watching their cartoon land on another cartoon?

You honestly still do not understand their story of constantly changing vectors at speeds unimaginable to most. Posting these videos prove this to anyone reading. The ruse is actually nicely exposed further with each post ypou make.

I was gonna really take time here to explain all this, but instead, since I can't tell if you are trolling me or if you are serious, here is your answer. I was really hoping someone else would have popped in to handle this which seems so obvious.

iss%20objects%20secured.png

I have no idea what you're getting at here. Do you think the glass isn't secured to the table? Because it clearly is. Like most conspiracy theorist idiots, you won't ever say exactly what you're claiming because then you could be shown to be wrong. So you just post vague implications so that you never have to commit to anything and can always shift to something else when whatever nonsense you're trying to imply gets shown to be incorrect.

I ask again, what exactly is the wrong with the photo? If you're just going to respond with some variation of, 'it's obvious duh' don't bother. It's not obvious because there's nothing wrong with the photo, and any concrete claim you make about it could easily be taken apart, which is why you won't make one.

I have no idea what you're getting at here. Do you think the glass isn't secured to the table? Because it clearly is. Like most conspiracy theorist idiots, you won't ever say exactly what you're claiming because then you could be shown to be wrong. So you just post vague implications so that you never have to commit to anything and can always shift to something else when whatever nonsense you're trying to imply gets shown to be incorrect.

I ask again, what exactly is the wrong with the photo? If you're just going to respond with some variation of, 'it's obvious duh' don't bother. It's not obvious because there's nothing wrong with the photo, and any concrete claim you make about it could easily be taken apart, which is why you won't make one.
haiya.png

Have a good one, bro.

Back