Chandlers chin

Cope wannabe MMA hipster, bellabum boy got slept by a bjj player
I called that olivera would win. It has nothing to do with you're own cognitive biases. When you're adult enough or can understand fighting a little better we can talk. In the meantime have fun making your moronic posts, I know it's fun for people at your level. Have a good day casual. Sorry I had to kill you in your thread.
<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

People need to start talking crap about every fighter who gets caught clean with 4 oz gloves. Damn casuals. This aint boxing. His chin is fine.
Why compare it to boxing? Boxers typically have stronger punches and stronger chins. So this comment doesn't make much sense.

All analyst knew this was one of Chandler's weaknesses, he gets hurt and dropped in his fights. Take emotion or bias out of it and it's how he loses his fights, so it's a path to victory if you are analyzing his game. This was why people gave Hooker the advantage originally, but Hooker just fought the fight with the wrong game plan and it cost him. If he would've planted his feet in the center like Olivera the fight may have ended up differently instead of him suddenly trying to turn into a movement based fighter and throw nothing but light calf kicks while trying to back peddle the whole fight.

The guy has had a long career in the overall most competitive weight class in MMA, for him to be at this level for this long is an achievement in its own right.

inB4 “it’s all PEDS”
Long career in bellator though. That’s more of a hobby than a competitive career.

Problem is he has the defense of Gaethje 1.0

Chandler is an older, chinnier, easier-to-hit, less powerful, manlet Gaethje. He adds nothing to the mix at lightweight except something for Dana to use as a threat backup to fighters who want more money.

I called that olivera would win. It has nothing to do with you're own cognitive biases. When you're adult enough or can understand fighting a little better we can talk. In the meantime have fun making your moronic posts, I know it's fun for people at your level. Have a good day casual. Sorry I had to kill you in your thread.
<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>
Huge L bro I hope your cte doesn’t affect you too much irl

Glass cannon. His problem isn't really his chin, it's his defense in relation to his aggression.

But let's not act like he didn't eat a beautiful counter from Charlie Olives and some very accurate follow up. Those were going to hurt most guys.
I don't think his chin is all that great only because of age and attrition. To be honest, I think if he were just five years younger, he walks through that shot and keeps pressing.

I don't think his chin is all that great only because of age and attrition. To be honest, I think if he were just five years younger, he walks through that shot and keeps pressing.
Nah his chin was never ufc level

Why compare it to boxing? Boxers typically have stronger punches and stronger chins. So this comment doesn't make much sense.

huh? because its much easier to get knocked out with 4oz gloves than with boxing ones, so its easier for casuals to get the idea fighters have weak chins when they go down from 1 shot. No evidence chandler has chin issues, and where did you get the idea boxers have better chins? Would love to hear that explanation lol.

huh? because its much easier to get knocked out with 4oz gloves than with boxing ones, so its easier for casuals to get the idea fighters have weak chins when they go down from 1 shot. No evidence chandler has chin issues, and where did you get the idea boxers have better chins? Would love to hear that explanation lol.
Chandler loses his fights by KO/TKO and he gets dropped on his fights a lot. It was always an issue with him and people always pointed that out as one of his weaknesses. He doesn't have the best recovery after getting rocked and usually gets TKO/KO after getting rocked.

Boxers punch harder and have better chins because it's a striking only combat sport. Weak chins don't make it to the top because they get exposed early. In mma there are a lot of different skillsets people can use to avoid striking, in boxing that isn't possible. So typically boxers will punch harder and have better chins because of that fact.

Ain’t ufc level imo

look, he’s a fun fighter and hurt Charlie

he also had his best ever win vs hooker

Despite this, the first clean shot to the jaw he took vs a ufc fighter had him doing the chicken dance then the face plant.

that is unacceptable for an elite ufc fighter. His chin is wobbly, he is a glass cannon and in the ufc that will get you 3 C’s; concussed, cte and cut

chandler should count his blessings and retire imo, 35 years old and guys who can actually hit hard like Dustin or Justin will have him wheeled out of the octogan. (Not bashing, just my opinion)

Oliveira was also dropped in the first round. What about his chin? he was getting rocked but anything Chandler through. lol

Oliveira was also dropped in the first round. What about his chin? he was getting rocked but anything Chandler through. lol
Only one guy got koed cold and it wasn’t the ufc vet, it was the bellator boy

Glass cannon. His problem isn't really his chin, it's his defense in relation to his aggression.

But let's not act like he didn't eat a beautiful counter from Charlie Olives and some very accurate follow up. Those were going to hurt most guys.

Yep. No such thing as UFC level chin. It was just bad defense after overextending and missing, bad footwork going back, and then getting caught beautifully by the longer ranged fighter.

If anyone did the same sequence, they would've been knocked down and out the same. That power in Oliviera's left is no joke. He twisted that jaw with that punch because he was poised and sat on it knowing what Chandler was going to do and boom! easy target.

Chandler swings for the fences like a drunk manic in a bar room brawl, naturally he's gonna get tagged and go down. No defense at all.

Back