Media Chandler pokes Oliveira in the eye

Nasty as fuck.
hi-res-d9d8d29e16786ed7e7e61d4d8a46d4ef_crop_exact.jpg

Werdum vs Browne was bad too.

FotorCreated-37-1024x576.jpg

There's also Browne vs Mitrione.....

and not a single complaint from Oliveira. hespect.

I think fans make fouls a bigger deal than what it is. For all we know is it looks like an eye poke but didn't actually get in the eye. It's only a picture.

I think fighters realize fouls like these are apart of the game. Fouls happen. Unintentional fouls happen. I don't think he was being dirty.

I think fans make fouls a bigger deal than what it is. For all we know is it looks like an eye poke but didn't actually get in the eye. It's only a picture.

I think fighters realize fouls like these are apart of the game. Fouls happen. Unintentional fouls happen. I don't think he was being dirty.
Ufc shills?

Wish there was a way to fix the problem of eye poking. UFC would have to change the gloves.
chandler also poked someone in bellator, accidentally. I think changing the gloves would help tremendously, but its still going to happen on some level.

Just because Oliveira did not react to it doesnt mean it didnt effect him. He maybe thought it was a punch, thats happens sometimes.

Looks pretty intentional to me ,thats DC vs Stipe 1, disgusting. Chandler also dropped him right after.

chandler also poked someone in bellator, accidentally. I think changing the gloves would help tremendously, but its still going to happen on some level.

It comes down to the fingers vs boxing glove type. Could it be in between or with the fingers still but another solution?

Just because Oliveira did not react to it doesnt mean it didnt effect him. He maybe thought it was a punch, thats happens sometimes.

Looks pretty intentional to me ,thats DC vs Stipe 1, disgusting. Chandler also dropped him right after.

Yeah, it kind of does look intentional. Chandler has his left hand balled up into a fist. He then extends his fingers and brings his hand up to Oliveira's eyes. Also hits him on the back of the head although that looks more incidental and heat of the moment.

Wish there was a way to fix the problem of eye poking. UFC would have to change the gloves.

You would think after Belal Muhammad nearly lost his eye the UFC would do something about it. Trevor Whitman has a glove design that would solve this if only Uncle Dana wouldn’t be so stingy.

Back