Media "Chandler needs to make it messy!" Henri Hooft on Micheal Chandler's UFC 257 debut

I'm not a betting guy, but if you are, I think the bet to make is chandler. If his coach is saying don't trade with hooker, I don't think chandler is going to.

Chandler too short and spent too much time in Bellator

Hooker by 1st round KO

That's not a great endorsement. Sounds like he'd rather coach Dan instead.

Yikes incoming..

That's not a great endorsement. Sounds like he'd rather coach Dan instead.

Yikes incoming..
Why isn't it a great endorsement? You have to be an idiot to not see that hooker has better striking than Chandler. Chandler has come out himself
and admit it

I watched a few of Chandler's fights even before this match up was made when he got signed, the dude is simple as they come. Doesn't mask anything well. What he has going for himself is the speed, the power and explosiveness.

Sometimes that's all you need

Why isn't it a great endorsement? You have to be an idiot to not see that hooker has better striking than Chandler. Chandler has come out himself
and admit it

I watched a few of Chandler's fights even before this match up was made when he got signed, the dude is simple as they come. Doesn't mask anything well. What he has going for himself is the speed, the power and explosiveness.

Sometimes that's all you need

Yeah well. I am an idiot.

Yeah well. I am an idiot.
I don't think you are.

I hope Chandler gets beat so he can kinda calm down on his talking but I'll admit he's been spectacular this fight week

I don't think you are.

I hope Chandler gets beat so he can kinda calm down on his talking but I'll admit he's been spectacular this fight week

That's fair.

He needs to not fight Dan the HANGMAN Hooker
Who is going to wicked knee end his career.

Back