Media Chandler Comments on Why He Took Oliveira Fight in Peculiar Video “I Don’t Need Conor McGregor”

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
First off, why is he sitting naked on a desk with shoes on? I don’t even know how to summarize this. If you don’t have 3 minutes to watch the vid, just watch the first 10 seconds.

Basically he says this is how it was supposed to be all along.
<YeahOKJen>

I feel bad for him. Literally the most exciting fighter in the UFC, puts his life on the line in every single fight, kill or be killed. The UFC thought they were rewarding him with a Mcgregor fight, but they didn’t anticipate Mcgregor to be such a loser. Now he has to fight Charles on like a 3 year lay off, with everyone shitting on him for how stupid he’s been the whole time

Watching Oliveira humiliate him again is going to be so satisfying

Sat on his knees for years begging another man for a paycheck lol, look where that got you

He would have to fight 8 more times against Do Bronx to have that red panty night he had coming with little more patience to wait for Conor.

Chandler got too wrapped up in his philosophy and "coach" nonsense for me not to see him as a weirdo. No dislike for the guy personally, but rooting for Charles.

Conor doesn't deserve another UFC fight, period end of story. Guy isn't active, only holds up the division and causes more crap with his mouth than his fighting skills. It's a shame really, Conor gave up his prime to chase boxing and other crap than to actually be an MMA fighter. Don't worry though Conor can still make it in the WWE>

Wish he'd fight a guy lower in the rankings. Oliveira gave both Dariush and Tsarukyan a chance.
What he should take an even worse fight after sitting out for nothing and not getting the money fight? I'm sure he's good on that lol.

I truly did enjoy oliveira beating him, and would enjoy another one but chandler could have been matched up better with a new opponent. Plus Charles is way higher in the rankings and takjng a big risk here imo.

First off, why is he sitting naked on a desk with shoes on? I don’t even know how to summarize this. If you don’t have 3 minutes to watch the vid, just watch the first 10 seconds.

Basically he says this is how it was supposed to be all along.
<YeahOKJen>

He's not naked. Maybe those are training shorts. maybe he's trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. I don't see anything wrong with it. He's been in a tough spot. Think about having an opportunity in one outing to make enough to change your life and retire from a grueling occupation vs going back into the grind and losing that opportunity forever. He's been in an extremely unenviable position that would be hard for anyone to navigate.

Back