Chances of seeing Crawford/Spence Jr 2020?

BillytheFish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not familiar with the management or promoters for either side between Spence and Crawford, is there anything to stop this fight happening early next year?

I am not familiar with the management or promoters for either side between Spence and Crawford, is there anything to stop this fight happening early next year?

I doubt it, the way TC was talking last night. When asked about it, he basically said the fans still got Pac/Floyd, despite being late and at the end of their careers. So I think TC will fight another bum at 147 and then maybe fight some DAZN 140-147 lbers, so that they can act like they are willing to work with PBC.

Very little chance

Spence has a buffet of fighters at 147 and 154 and can make the same if not more money fighting his fellow PBC fighters than co-promoting with Crawford.

I’d be willing to bet one of them is gonna lose soon. Wilder/Joshua and Gamboa/Lopez all over again. Waiting too long for these mega fights is a mistake. Wish these 2 would fight each other

High, With Porter out the way if Spence wins there will only be Manny with the other belt. Leaving Spence not many options with or without the Manny fight. Pretty much say's himself, if not Manny then all that is left is Crawford.
He pretty much say's it here.

ERROL SPENCE HAS PACQUIAO ULTIMATUM THAT'S GOOD NEWS FOR TERENCE CRAWFORD; TALKS PLANS AFTER PORTER

I don't see it while Crawford is with Top Rank. Crawford will keep fighting guys like Luis Collazo.

Not high, I mean Crawford was the one to decide to resign with Arum.

I don't think it will happen next year, but I was hoping to at least see Kell Brook vs. Crawford in 2020.

I think we could see Crawford vs. Spence in 2021 or 2022, hopefully they don't push it to 2023 I feel like that would be taking things too far.

For now both guys have to keep winning and putting on good performances.

Back