Champions - Heart

smitty25er

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I cant remember the last time Ive seen a title fight like that, where a Champ was getting whooped on and just showed heart, and even determination to not stop....

I never liked JDS at first, but TUF showed he was a cool dude so i gave him some slack, and interviews he seemed nice as hell.....

JDS showed unreal heart tonight

and BTW Cain showed insane heart as well, coming back from a brutal national tv spotlight KO to fight and dominate like that is awesome

The HW division is in good hands for a while with those 2 guys at the top

I agree about JDS and Cain. Also Shogun showed some extreme heart when he got crushed by Bones.

JDS showed way more heart than shogun. DON'T COMPARE THEM!! Sorry, the wound is still fresh... He didn't get finished like shogun, though.

Anderson-Sonnen 1 was the last one I can think of. Well, besides Jones-Shogun, I guess.

I cant remember the last time Ive seen a title fight like that, where a Champ was getting whooped on and just showed heart, and even determination to not stop....

I never liked JDS at first, but TUF showed he was a cool dude so i gave him some slack, and interviews he seemed nice as hell.....

JDS showed unreal heart tonight

and BTW Cain showed insane heart as well, coming back from a brutal national tv spotlight KO to fight and dominate like that is awesome

The HW division is in good hands for a while with those 2 guys at the top

Silva-Sonnen 1?

UFC117TriangleChokeSilvaSonnen2_display_image.png

Honestly I thought the fight was just boring.
Cain exhausted JDS to the point where he couldn't use his 1 dimensional game-plan - and then proceeded to show how terrible his striking (cain's that is) is (for a champion: TERRIBLE) and how boring MMA is when a wrestler realises he can just lay on his opponent. YAAAAAAAAWN.

Back