• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Challenger to Elizabeth Warren's Senate seat uses sign calling her "fake Indian"

Unforgivable!!!
unforgivable.jpg

Warren lies to advance her academic career, repeatedly, over decades, then continues to lie for nearly a decade after being called out for it, all quite hypocritically since she bangs the drums for the frothing liberal mobs that figuratively lynch any who they perceive guilty for cultural appropriation, and I'm the one who can't be forgiven because I analogized those who defended her lack of character with those who do the same for Trump.

Is this an example of what the Trumpets call Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Trump lies so much more. Trump lies prolifically. I am sorry but trying to say that Warren lying a few times is equal to Trump lying so much more is just stupid. You can only do this is you are trying to dishonestly defend your team.

Trump is the bigger liar. Are you denying that?

Unforgivable!!!
unforgivable.jpg

Warren lies to advance her academic career, repeatedly, over decades, then continues to lie for nearly a decade after being called out for it, all quite hypocritically since she bangs the drums for the frothing liberal mobs that figuratively lynch any who they perceive guilty for cultural appropriation, and I'm the one who can't be forgiven because I analogized those who defended her lack of character with those who do the same for Trump.

Is this an example of what the Trumpets call Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Trump lies so much more. Trump lies prolifically on many levels. You can talk out your ass all you want but if you think what Warren did is anywhere near the level of what Trump has done then something is wrong with your use of reason.

You said -- I'm the one who can't be forgiven because I analogized those who defended her lack of characterwith those who do the same for Trump.

You did not say anything like this in the post I responded too. If you said it earlier point that post out to me. The post I responded to had you equating Warrens lie with Trumps and that is not tenable at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God Donald Trump wasn’t mistaken about his family history or ethnicity and he only lies about everything else, makes fun of disabled people, is an islamaphobe, and a racist who peddled a conspiracy theory questioning the legitimacy of the first black president; good thing he has no keynote legislation and has no problem shutting the government down while he throws a tantrum. And thank the lord he only lies about the hairpiece on his head, and to the multiple wives he’s cheated on, his relations with a foreign country during his campaign for president, and his net worth, can’t forget that. Oh and the size of his dick, he made sure to bring that up mid-debate, so you know it’s true!

How could anyone support Elizabeth Warren? We have a man of such high integrity in the Oval Office. We are so lucky that this bad woman lied on her college applications. Could you imagine if a liar like that were the president?
she said she was a native woman. The same women who are most likely to be raped. She never had to live as a native. it was dishonest of her.

You should register if you're able to do so . . . tribal funding is tied to registered tribal members in some cases.

Oklahoma recently signed compacts with several tribes to provide hunting and fishing licenses to tribal members . . . I already have my lifetime hunting license, but the annual fishing license is a nice treat. My daughters basically have a lifetime license due to this agreement now. Very sweet benefit.

You're Choctaw aren't you?

Whereas he is the "real Indian," being that he was born in India.

Despite Massachusetts being a deep blue state and Indian Americans generally voting Democratic, this is of course a Republican candidate.

The best part is that, while Warren merely listed herself as part-Native in a directory and received no benefit from the claim, he actually is appropriating and exploiting Native American identity and symbolism for tangible gain, as he is spreading campaign signs with Warren wearing a Native ceremonial headdress.

Truthfully, Ayyadurai looks poised to join a very rich history of great Indian Americans in the Republican Party, following in the footsteps of conspiracy theorist, fictional filmmaker, and convicted fraud Dinesh D'Souza, and professional charlatan, economic nincompoop, and the only man in American history who can validly claim to have made Louisiana a worse place, Bobby Jindal.

Oh, and he's calling the City of Cambridge "fascists" hired by Warren to attack his First Amendment rights for saying his signs contravene local zoning rules. (FYI, those rules have been held repeatedly to be fully constitutional).

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/real-i...ayyadurai-sues-signs-calling-her-fake-indian/
Bet your apples Koch Brothers are backing him. MIT ties "right away I can guess who's backing him". He's about as independent as a right wing hack. I live in Massachusetts an tbey will never repeat the mess Scott created. That being said people are not happy with Warren show boating.

Trump lies so much more. Trump lies prolifically. I am sorry but trying to say that Warren lying a few times is equal to Trump lying so much more is just stupid. You can only do this is you are trying to dishonestly defend your team.

We don't even know she was actually lying, Warren was told her entire life that she had Native American Ancestry in a state where having Native American Ancestry is as common as the sun rise.

she said she was a native woman. The same women who are most likely to be raped. She never had to live as a native. it was dishonest of her.

Oh yeah because you care so much about native women and rape.

She apologized. I’m glad she did. It was an inconsequential lie. Selective outrage.

We don't even know she was actually lying, Warren was told her entire life that she had Native American Ancestry in a state where having Native American Ancestry is as common as the sun rise.
She went farther than saying she had NA ancestry.

She said her ethnicity is Cherokee and American Indian. You gotta have some close relatives to say you are such and such race. Obviously she's white, but said it anyway.

It sounds like you believe the Democratic Party is about Left-leaning ideas. Bless your little heart.
The modern Democratic Party is about identity, and Kamala Harris checks more boxes than anyone else. If it comes down to Kamala vs. Biden in the primary, she will get 90%+ of the black vote (about 1/4 of the Democratic Party), 70-80% of the women's vote, 60-70% of the remaining minority vote (over 40% of the Democratic Party by 2020), and maybe 45-50% of the White vote (slightly over 50% by 2020). It's that simple.

That's what they want it to be. Of course we're at war with the identity politics people.

The problem really is that when your taking the position trump does as a right wing demagogue you can get away from lying a lot, supporters will naturally look past it.

I do tend to think Warren would be a weaker choice that Sanders not just because she's less focused on economic change that should take away Trumps support in the rust belt but because she seems to be more open to this kind of thing, I think Trump would find it too easy to paint her as "Hilary redux" however untrue that might be and have the buildup to 2020 run in a similar fashion with the focus on personal attacks rather than political substance.

The problem really is that when your taking the position trump does as a right wing demagogue you can get away from lying a lot, supporters will naturally look past it.

I do tend to think Warren would be a weaker choice that Sanders not just because she's less focused on economic change that should take away Trumps support in the rust belt but because she seems to be more open to this kind of thing, I think Trump would find it too easy to paint her as "Hilary redux" however untrue that might be and have the buildup to 2020 run in a similar fashion with the focus on personal attacks.

Bernie is by far and away the best candidate on the field and it's not even close. Warren is pretty good but she is less true and less committed and should have endorsed Bernie last time around.

I really cant understand people not caring that Trump lies the way he does and is so shady. It just makes no sense. I would not support a candidate who was like that no matter what the policies were.

Bernie is by far and away the best candidate on the field and it's not even close. Warren is pretty good but she is less true and less committed and should have endorsed Bernie last time around.

Yes I'd agree, his only weakness is age and I think that could be helped by having a similar up and coming running mate who could potentially run in 2024 when they've built up more status.

I really cant understand people not caring that Trump lies the way he does and is so shady. It just makes no sense. I would not support a candidate who was like that no matter what the policies were.

A lot of the appeal of Trump is IMHO the persona and playing to peoples biases, hence there willing to overlook lying.

I mean you see it so much from posters on these forums with similar views, they'll get caught up lying on one aspect of their argument and just ignore it and switch to something else.

Back