• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chael's thoughts on fighter's pay

Chael was a lapdog

pretended he was paid millions and sponsored by big brands when he was on 80/80

even dana sometimes stood there shocked thinking we pay this bitch nothing why is he acting like we are paying millions
Dana is a pimp

ok fatboy

Again, wrong. I’m in the gym training or teaching almost everyday, son. Bet you can’t say the same thing. Losers like you never walk through the front doors.

My job is wrecking you on sherdog and I have been employee of the day today, fool.

Oh yeah you’re wrecking me here! Lmao. Please stop!

Do you get up in your neighbors’ business, too? Are you that creep who asks people how much they make or how much they paid for their house? It pretty obvious you’re “that guy”.
Listen, dipshit. If you can give us ONE thing you stand to gain from another man getting a pay raise, please enlighten us. If you don’t have one, then get a fucking life and quit telling us you’re a nosy, little cunt.

Oh yeah you’re wrecking me here! Lmao. Please stop!

Do you get up in your neighbors’ business, too? Are you that creep who asks people how much they make or how much they paid for their house? It pretty obvious you’re “that guy”.
Listen, dipshit. If you can give us ONE thing you stand to gain from another man getting a pay raise, please enlighten us. If you don’t have one, then get a fucking life and quit telling us you’re a nosy, little cunt.

Look here Phil you drunken dip shit, it is phil right? Nonetheless dipshit, look here, everyone knows how much these guys get paid dummy, the fighters themselves usually tell us and before that the commission used to give out the payouts. So its not about me being nosy, its about the fighters getting screwed with no petroleum jelly. Youre just too dumb to figure this out.

Look here Phil you drunken dip shit, it is phil right? Nonetheless dipshit, look here, everyone knows how much these guys get paid dummy, the fighters themselves usually tell us and before that the commission used to give out the payouts. So its not about me being nosy, its about the fighters getting screwed with no petroleum jelly. Youre just too dumb to figure this out.

You didn’t answer the question, nosy and stupid.

Again: What are you set to gain from the fighters making more money?

“Waaahhh! The fighters are getting screwed with no jelly, mommy! This hurts my feelings! I’m gonna take to the internet and cry!!”

Last edited:
Didn't realise you guys all hated Uncle Chael.

He talks sense.

Sometimes I think 99 percent of Sherdog hate the UFC.

Sometimes I think 99 percent of Sherdog hate the UFC.

Yeah, that’s what it seems nowadays with these sensitive SJW’s. What nobody understands is why they watch it if they hate it so much. Take for instance this TheOneAboveAll3 clown above. He hates the UFC’s practices so he gets on here and bitches like a woman about it.

You didn’t answer the question, nosy and stupid.

Again: What are you set to gain from the fighters making more money?

“Waaahhh! The fighters are getting screwed with no jelly, mommy! This hurts my feelings! I’m gonna take to the internet and cry!!”
The pleasure of seeing shit faces like you cry that the fighters are getting too much and dana is not getting snow in his drive way. Get it?

Again, wrong. I’m in the gym training or teaching almost everyday, son. Bet you can’t say the same thing. Losers like you never walk through the front doors.

tenor.gif

The pleasure of seeing shit faces like you cry that the fighters are getting too much and dana is not getting snow in his drive way. Get it?

You still didn’t answer the question. Why? Cuz you know you’re a nosy, fucking loser. People don’t like creeps he stick their nose in other people’s business.

There you go, “antithesis”!

Attachments

• F2FDC303-F16B-448B-877F-A9B13A9FE20F.jpeg
    F2FDC303-F16B-448B-877F-A9B13A9FE20F.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 2
Chael is right.

I love when people talk about free market and then bitch about things like this.

Costa won't make 350k per fight anywhere. Nobody is paying Jones or Francis the millions they ask for.
Without the UFC, Costa would be getting whatever minimum wage is in Brazil at best, assuming he doesn't somehow fuck up that

Back