Chael thinks Varner faked the injury

might make this a signature after the fight, i'll save you the embarrassment of revealing your name

yeah cuz chael responds to violence so well :rolleyes: yea he probably will take wand down and yea he will probably win a round but if he thought shad was brutal he doesnt know whats comin. Wand is far from a perfect fighter but if he is given the slightest opening he is capable of violence on a level that chael has never seen. It will be epic when chael goes belly down and gets pounded out and I can use your post about using someone elses post as a sig to make my sig lol and your name will be on there

Varner really should have just quit. Yea he showed incredible heart, but he also took an incredible gamble with the rest of his career/quality of life

being mounted has nothing to do with showing heart. The only people that show heart are the people that are getting owned and Chael usually wins in dominant fashion. But oh, since he got mounted and finished quickly after that, it must be about heart right?

with the rather large number of fights chael has lost he has had plenty of opportunities to show heart but he just doesnt have it. your post sucks by the way,

Pretty terrible statement from Sonnen.

No one shows heart like Chael

chael-rashad.gif

Haha the classic leg flail defense.

Just talked about how he was looking for the easy way out on the post fight show. Real classy Chael, especially coming from a guy who folds like a chair in any tough spots in a fight.

I don't think he was being serious.

I haven't seen the footage of him saying that yet but it sounds like another typical sonnen troll job. You can't possibly say that about varner without it being intended as sarcasm. Varner showed unbelievable heart.

Back