Chael Sonnen Talking About The New Season of TUF at the World MMA Awards!

LOL he lost two pounds huh? He walked around pretty huge at MW... I would guess 220. I'm sure he's at least 230 now. He's pretty huge. Big Uncle Chael.

Probably my most anticipated TUF for a while (not including the Smashes). I think JJ comes across as a bit of a tool and I like Chael's style, I think he'll be able to get under JJ's skin.

hopefully it will be an interesting season can't see it being otherwise

This seams like it may be the best season ever. I'm so glad they went away with that stupid challenge crap they use to do.

That first season was still the best season of all of them. But yeah the challenges sucked.

I might actually watch this season, but I'm going to go ahead and assume Sonnen doesn't light the world on fire verbally and is underwhelming.

Probably my most anticipated TUF for a while (not including the Smashes). I think JJ comes across as a bit of a tool and I like Chael's style, I think he'll be able to get under JJ's skin.

Fat chance. You didn't hear? They friends now

thanks for sharing

interesting choice in haircuts for a reporter

It definitely doesn't appear Sonnen will be doing his Anderson schtick with Jones, and honestly that's fine with me. Sonnen's still one of the most interesting and insightful guys around, so I still feel he'll be one of the more entertaining guys for the show. The Rampage-Rashad nonsense wasn't all that appealing to me.

Back