Media Chael Sonnen says Strickland lost every round

NEWS: Chael is a clickbait merchant who makes outlandish statements he doesn't even believe in to drive clicks & farm engagement

triple-h-disgusted.gif

NEWS: Chael is a clickbait merchant who makes outlandish statements he doesn't even believe in to drive clicks & farm engagement

triple-h-disgusted.gif

There was also that time he literally plead guilty to fraud.

Not sure about that but he did lose the fight fair and square.

well he certainly won the first but otherwise i agree

Chael also picked Sean to win beforehand, which was the kiss of death.

Chael is nearly always wrong on most fight related issues.

Chael was just been giving #AmericanHero Sean Tarzan fuel for unlock God of Freedom Remastered form. #BlueCollarCulture doctrine consider this compliment in highest form and this should represent a new arc in Sean Tarzan series. Most was not woke to this game so it is understandable if they are surprise. #GANAB1, my #UFCFriend mandem 🐻 💕

1. Newsmediaguy

triple-h-disgusted.gif
I admittedly click on his videos sometimes, if the title grabs me... I've never made it the whole way through one... within a minute, I'm like, "What the fuck is this guy talking about?!".... His videos are never what the titles claim to be. He's terrible. Likeable, but terrible.

So, if Chael says that, this means that Sean actually won the fight.
Hmmm!

If you look up the word dishonest in Websters they’ll have a reference to Chael Sonnen.

triple-h-disgusted.gif
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

When chael is honest and speaking from the heart, I like him. Unfortunately he sandwich Buns that with some outlandish against the grain stuff so he can make a youtube clip

Back