Chael Sonnen says Jones "will show respect" and fight Gustafsson next

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cormier needs to have surgery so there is no what ifs in the unlikely event he loses.

Cormier needs to have surgery so there is no what ifs in the unlikely event he loses.

Cormier doesn't know if he needs surgery because he hasn't had it checked yet. He just said he would postpone knee surgery if it turns out that he does need surgery.

The ole good cop, bad cop routine. I must say I'm a bit surprised to see Shale playing good cop with Jon

If dc vs jones can happen soon I think gus can wait a bit more or have another fight.

chael's first job as new prez. you're gonna do a much better job than Dana, chael. Just cut the cards in half, get Askren and Khalidov, hell, even JT Money and Manhoef, and we'll call it a day

chael's first job as new prez. you're gonna do a much better job than Dana, chael. Just cut the cards in half, get Askren and Khalidov, hell, even JT Money and Manhoef, and we'll call it a day

yea but at least he took a second to recognize jones and his abilities and status - thats more than most people do

Cormier better not fight Jones with Knee problems. He will get eye poked and kicked in the knee and lose.........

Cormier better not fight Jones with Knee problems. He will get eye poked and kicked in the knee and lose.........

If Cormier post-pones anything that will fix a health problem, then he's not as smart as I thought.

He should book it in, and force Jon's hand. It would make their eventual fight that much better.

Cormier doesn't know if he needs surgery because he hasn't had it checked yet. He just said he would postpone knee surgery if it turns out that he does need surgery.

Dumbest idea ever if he postpone that surgery. Gotta love DC and Gus' courage.

Dumbest idea ever if he postpone that surgery. Gotta love DC and Gus' courage.

Yea, that is just flat out dumb. Cormier is a rising star and could ruin all that if he blew his knee.

Dana needs to show respect first and not go along promoting fights with a set date that weren't agreed upon.

yea but at least he took a second to recognize jones and his abilities and status - thats more than most people do

chael is a politician at heart. he knows how to get what he wants or how to make people happy.

chael is a politician at heart. he knows how to get what he wants or how to make people happy.

yea he does - its amazing how powerful those verbal skills are in the real world - people eat that sht up

Dana needs to show respect first and not go along promoting fights with a set date that weren't agreed upon.

Well said. The first person Jon needs to show respect to is himself. No one is negotiating on his behalf or looking out for his best interests in the UFC or on Sherdog, that's for sure.

Back