Media Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones will destroy Cyril Gane and Ngannou

Game_Bred_Irish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped part about Jon Jones.

Chael also discusses how Cyril Gane won 4 out of 5 rounds. Also kinda aggressively goes after both Francis and Gane in sucking at wrestling.

chael is annoying i dnt get the love he receive from casuals

still didn’t respond about the incident i guess it’s wwe tactic like he say

Chael was the MVP of this fight week. His frustration with the marketing and promotion was JFL.

Jon Jones will never fight Ngannou.

Jones was signed up last year. Ngannous management wanted more money to fight Jones as a superfight and they couldn't come to terms.

Everyone is shitting on Ngannou but maybe he's just been working on his grappling since first Stipe fight. I mean it looked great in second fight.. Im not convinced Jon can grapplefuck him. If anything I'm concerned about Francis' cardio

Or if he will fight again

Chael's idea that the old washed af Stipe who we've seen for the past couple years has anything for Jon is just wishful thinking

Jones was signed up last year. Ngannous management wanted more money to fight Jones as a superfight and they couldn't come to terms.
Jones was offered 8 mil and declined. He wanted Deontay Wilder money. Get your facts straight.

Everyone is shitting on Ngannou but maybe he's just been working on his grappling since first Stipe fight. I mean it looked great in second fight.. Im not convinced Jon can grapplefuck him. If anything I'm concerned about Francis' cardio

Or if he will fight again

I don't think Jones needs to grapple him if Ngannou's striking is going to look this bad. He looked lost on the feet in this fight, just threw wild haymakers that missed really bad and left him labored.

I don't think Jones needs to grapple him if Ngannou's striking is going to look this bad. He looked lost on the feet in this fight, just threw wild haymakers that missed really bad and left him labored.
True. If Ngannou can't find his power early it's hard seeing him win a decision. Jon can threaten takedowns and threaten him with long kicks

His last fight was a lackluster performance that a majority thought was a loss to Reyes 2 years ago

lol but yeah he steamrolls all HWs in the world fresh off the couch

Idk why people still act like Jones is the fighter he was from 5 years ago. I guess since he hasn't officially lost they pretend their hasn't been an obvious decline in performance?

I love Chael, I do, but I get the feeling his aggressive take has something to do with the fact Ngannou wants out of the UFC.

I dont remember him ever going so hard after someone not named Tito Ortiz.

Ngannou nuthuggers

z5l89rkxh6g11.png

I love Chael, I do, but I get the feeling his aggressive take has something to do with the fact Ngannou wants out of the UFC.

I dont remember him ever going so hard after someone not named Tito Ortiz.

He went arguably just as hard on Moreno and Figgy, and the UFC loves Moreno.

Back