Chael Sonnen Chooses Rampage To Win

Yung Dilla

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
On the fuel show chael chose rampage to beat glover. Saying rampage has been pissed off lately and a pissed off rampage is a very scary rampage...

Chael knows what's up :icon_evil

TS as a fellow Rampage fan, we should both be shitting our pants right about now. Chael always dun goofs at picking fights.

OMG, Chael fans aren't going to know who to root for in this fight.

Chael hates Rampage, but picks him to win, but they also hate non-Americans like Glover, and anyone who isn't white and from WWE, like Rampage.

Predicament.

Prepare for the most confused fanbase ever.

TS as a fellow Rampage fan, we should both be shitting our pants right about now. Chael always dun goofs at picking fights.

He goofs at winning fights, too.

Him at anything fighting is a pretty bad time.

But he runs his mouth so well. Put him in a title fight!

sonnen may hate rampage, but he hates brazil more.

Chael is an idiot, and rarely knows what he's talking about. His commentary tonight during the post fight show was inane.

either way i dont see the winner moving onto a championship fight anytime soon.

i just hope its a great fight to watch.

h9AD303EC

Lol first thing I thought... He predicted Bisping to get past Vitor I scared...

Its not like Glover has Dominated a top tier guy, and for as bad as Rampage has been recently if you had a good camp for this and brings his A game he will definitely be the best guy that Glover has faced

Chael picked Bisping to win as well. Wonder what Randy "Divorce Attorney" C thinks.

Glover will get KTFO if he doesnt take Rampage down in this fight.

Chael is an American lover and a Brazilian hater. No surprises here, move along move along.

Back