Chael Sonen rolling vs some crap-jitsu sherdoger

Most of the people on here who talk shit to Dan wouldn't say shit to his face.

And that's a fact.
i tried to get a sit down interview with him if/when he was in Portland but he wasn't interested.

My opinion on DtWM was formed after talking to former training partners and students. Dan had been trolling for work on F12 and my buddies gym fit his criteria. I was doing due diligence and checking his references before telling my buddy about him blindly. After asking around I wasn't sure Dan would of been a good fit so I left it alone.

xgKKuuY.gif

what does pip mean?
That lowlife threatened to call my job and get me in trouble because I hurt his feelings in one of his other shitty threads.

Pip stands for personal information pwn.

That lowlife threatened to call my job and get me in trouble because I hurt his feelings in one of his other shitty threads.

Pip stands for personal information pwn.

Huge if true. Sounds like a bitch move. Did Dan apologize?

personal information pwn. Dan threatened to contact ENS' workplace and get him fired or something after a heated exchange of bluster
That is the definition of being a little bitch, someone hurt his feelings so he threatened like a sniveling little rat to try and hurt a mans livelyhood. I would take him threatening to come to your gym to "teach him a lesson" at least he'd be a psycho and not a sniveling little rat

Sounds like a challenge match should happen

Look as bat guano as Dan is... the guy isn't a bum. I know people who have trained with him. He is strong as an ox and is probably at a brown/black lvl by now (people guess his lvl to be around big purple 3-4 years ago). That's the tragedy of it all. If he just dialed it down a bit and actually stuck to one instructor, I think he would be much better and more well received. But I don't think he can help it. Heck I myself warned him not to fuck with josh Barnett, but the guy doesn't listen.

I don't think he should be around the grappling mma scene in so cal... or wherever josh is...

His technique videos do suck. He did better against Chael than I expected.

Some of his technique do look bad specially the guard ones, but to be fair he doesn't have the body type to be playing guard or some the stuff he's showing simple do not look smooth.

Ok so I'm far FAR away from being a guy who should criticize a grappler of Chael's level....but I wasn't particularly impressed with that. What was up with the beginning, he just kinda flopped and let his guard get passed that easily, and then didn't really do anything in bottom side control...even on top he was pretty immobile and not trying much, although eventually he did get the guard pass. IDK maybe he was just messing around but that didn't look like I would have expected from someone who has been grappling as long as Chael.

Ok so I'm far FAR away from being a guy who should criticize a grappler of Chael's level....but I wasn't particularly impressed with that. What was up with the beginning, he just kinda flopped and let his guard get passed that easily, and then didn't really do anything in bottom side control...even on top he was pretty immobile and not trying much, although eventually he did get the guard pass. IDK maybe he was just messing around but that didn't look like I would have expected from someone who has been grappling as long as Chael.

come on, of course chael wasnt going 100%. it was training.

It's called rolling to the level of your opponent. Chael would steamroll WMD in about 15 seconds if he desired, that's what makes these videos so infuriating. Dan acts like this is the Olympic Finals against guys who are basically just trying to break a sweat.

Back