Chael P: " Izzy would whip Jones"

Anyway, Jones is probably way too big and way too dominant of a wrestler PLUS he has a reach advantage which Israel will likely never see in any other opponent.

ohhh he has seen in one, that knocked his lights out

Izzy is very technical and picks his spots only problem is Jon Jones is bigger, stronger, has an unbreakable chin and Is even more calculated and risk averse than Israel.
He also has a license to roid with the pulsing exemption so he can juice his way to young Prime Jones if he in camp feels Izzy is a legit threat.
I would pick Jon Jones today. In a couple of years or after a HW cracks that granite chin I would favor Izzy

There was added pressure from Jon to finish it early because if it goes to end of round Chael wins the title due to doctor stoppage of Jones toe

Jones put a wrestler on his back and did whatever he wanted to do to him and finished him in first round

That was a pretty vicious ground and pound Jones put on Sonnen

I don't know if Chael is actually bitter about Jones beating him so easily or if he just hates on Jones as a schtick?

Mate, a one legged journeyman MW took Jones to a split decision

What do you think the best middleweight on planet earth would do to that fraud?
Probably get wrecked when Jones gets him into the clinch, to the ground, and then elbows him into dust.

not big enough yet. but soon.

i think izzy has some great defensive grappling in the clinch. very good wrist control and knows how to spin off the cage perfectly. however, jones still is superiour here, and will contain izzy and wear him out. jones wont be shooting doubles from the center, he will take him to the cage, and wear on him. As soon as izzy gets tried hes going down. izzy isnt big enough to beat dc, hes not beating jones yet

Jon sucks on Izzy right tit makes him cum and finishes him

this is the fght to make..id watch this and hope jon proves why hes the goat

Now I know for a fact Izzy doesn’t stand a chance.

I hate Jones, Israel and Chael.

<Fedor23>

Back