Chael: Luke Rockhold is talented, handsome, but keep him away from the mic; less is more

Chael is still solid in 2017:

Tito ain't wrong. Just don't ask him to tell you what you see, lets go ahead and see it by the fight, what you saw, in the ring.

Just watched his UFC Tonight appearance and it was absolutely cringeworthy. D.C. was doing everything he could to make Rockhold seem likable and not a douchebag but Rockhold would have none of it. Chael is right. Hey should just keep him off of the mic as much as they can.

Rockhold isn't even all that handsome. But when you put him next to a bunch of dudes with multiple broken noses, awful tattoos and horribly cauliflowered ears well...

He's like that decent looking girl.who only hangs out with fat chicks just to elevate her status.
Ron-Burgundy-What-Did-You-Say-Anchorman.gif

If rockhold wants to be a arrogant douche acting heel that calls people jabronis

He should at least do it right

<33>

Rockhokd should WWE it up and hire Tom Lawlor to dress up and be his manager

He's right.

Keep Rockhold the fuck away from the camera.

Dude is a legit sociopath.
If Luke didn't find fighting he'd be crawling the streets of Cali looking for hookers to strangle.

Hahahahaha idky I laughed so hard at this but just the prospect of it being true is fucking hilarious.

That dating show he was on didn't do him any favors. I think he was trying to buck the stereotypical script of the show to make him stand out and boy gee golly did he, just not in the hilarious, awesome way he probably thought it would come off.

Come to think of it that might be the issue, he thinks he's coming off as super charismatic and witty but back in reality it's awkward af.

Pot and the kettle. Chael sucks on the mic now too. He peaked at the "Nog brothers feeding carrots to buses." He hasn't been good on the mic since that era.
I think he became a charecture of what he was initially. And I don't even think that's his real personality. He just got some success with it so then used it all the time

lol Does anyone even listen to The Shaels podcast anymore

Dude is old news - and also a blithering idiot

Yeah Luke should talk less no doubt he comes across very awkward in an interview.

He's right.

Keep Rockhold the fuck away from the camera.

Dude is a legit sociopath.
If Luke didn't find fighting he'd be crawling the streets of Cali looking for hookers to strangle.
you're a sociopath if you think he is

Rockhold has the natural charisma of a used condom.

Some guys have it and others (rockhold).... well, don't.

I can understand an argument that Chael in promo mode may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I don't see how anyone could listen to his podcast and not think he is a natural speaker on the mic.

Reminds me of Ryan Lochte. Someone people should just be seen and not heard...

Rockhold isn't even all that handsome. But when you put him next to a bunch of dudes with multiple broken noses, awful tattoos and horribly cauliflowered ears well...

He's like that decent looking girl.who only hangs out with fat chicks just to elevate her status.

Nahh who are you kidding man, he's definitely good looking. You might not like him, hell, I might not like him, but let's not act like girls here and lie to make ourselves feel better.

Back