Chael and Yushin photoshop potential from UFC Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

2d7zpn4.gif

wow, just wow. well done.

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

>mfw x4... its somewhere in here...

yearbook.jpg
[/IMG]

No shoop needed

Crazy+Black+Kid+o+O_7774d2_321395.gif

No shoop needed

914251be389f0a17257ebc496e5022907b0ade4.jpg

No shoop needed

Carrot-Top.jpg

carrottoplick.gif

No shoop needed

1298790100104.gif

No shoop needed

wtf-o.gif

No shoop needed

*Log-in to Sherdog

*Read comment

*Log-out of Sherdog

No shoop needed

23js486.jpg

No shoop needed

300g667434h.gif

No shoop needed

toocute.jpg

No shoop needed

tumblr_lp86blfGsW1qfjjglo1_400.gif

No shoop needed

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF-2.gif

p.s. greatest fucking thread ever

No shoop needed

stanley2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back